OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

LOL

You know what I meant by the 'we' talk. You're just nitpicking and complaining at this point.

Is it healthy for you to be salty this much?

And nah, I don't think GB will score 30 on Chicago.....

....but your offense scored 3 points the last outing. THREE POINTS.

And I'm fully aware you guys will most likely score more than a measly field goal, but don't act like Chicago fares well against the Pack.

p.s.

I'd say the GB defense has played 2 offenses the past 2 weeks that are BETTER than the Bears.

Bye now.

smile.gif

LOL

You know what I meant by the 'we' talk. You're just nitpicking and complaining at this point.

And I'm fully aware you guys will most likely score more than a measly field goal, but don't act like Chicago fares well against the Pack.

p.s.

I'd say the GB defense has played 2 offenses the past 2 weeks that are BETTER than the Bears.

Bye now.

smile.gif

If the playoffs have taught us anything....it's that any team can win at anytime.

Sure on paper it looks like Rodgers might throw for 400yds and 4 TD's......but that's why it's not gonna happen. Pack have scored a total of 27 points on us in two games. I look for that trend to continue.

If the playoffs have taught us anything....it's that any team can win at anytime.

Sure on paper it looks like Rodgers might throw for 400yds and 4 TD's......but that's why it's not gonna happen. Pack have scored a total of 27 points on us in two games. I look for that trend to continue.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

LOL

p.s.

Bye now.

smile.gif

1. You said GB shut down our offense in our house already. I retorted by saying that GB didn't even win that game.

2. I'm not salty, i respect those who respect me. But I hate Green Bay with the relentless fury of 1,004 dying suns.

3. I'm fully aware that we scored only three points in week 17, but are you knowledgeable of the fact that you guys only scored ten? In a game you absolutely had to win, in a game where the Bears played merely for pride, in a game where the Bears limited their offensive gameplan, in a game where Cutler overthrew a wide open Hester  on the final drive of the game.....the Packers only won by 7. Oh , but you're the mighty Packers, you can be hypocritical I suppose.

4. Chicago does fare well against the Pack. See my last post for further rhetoric.
5. Philly and ATL better offenses than the Bears? Yes, I agree.....but that matter this much...0

. P.S. ...don't say bye, say see ya later, cause I aint going anywhere.

Bears all day.

LOL

p.s.

Bye now.

smile.gif

1. You said GB shut down our offense in our house already. I retorted by saying that GB didn't even win that game.

2. I'm not salty, i respect those who respect me. But I hate Green Bay with the relentless fury of 1,004 dying suns.

3. I'm fully aware that we scored only three points in week 17, but are you knowledgeable of the fact that you guys only scored ten? In a game you absolutely had to win, in a game where the Bears played merely for pride, in a game where the Bears limited their offensive gameplan, in a game where Cutler overthrew a wide open Hester  on the final drive of the game.....the Packers only won by 7. Oh , but you're the mighty Packers, you can be hypocritical I suppose.

4. Chicago does fare well against the Pack. See my last post for further rhetoric.
5. Philly and ATL better offenses than the Bears? Yes, I agree.....but that matter this much...0

. P.S. ...don't say bye, say see ya later, cause I aint going anywhere.

Bears all day.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bears fans already backed up against the wall.

Obviously the bears can win, but the way some of yall are acting makes it obvious that you think its an uphill climb or at least that you're super mad that Green Bay will be favored in the game.

Relax, talk some #$!@ and make things interesting, fans of the losing team eats crow and gets clowned for 6 months...
roll.gif
Who cares if Pack fans got that arrogance right now? If your team wins, we cant say #$!@.

arstyle, believe me none of this #$!@ is personal.
laugh.gif
I dont know why you get so mad about it but #++* else am I supposed to do with myself, all this #$!@ is entertainment. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously the bears can win, but the way some of yall are acting makes it obvious that you think its an uphill climb or at least that you're super mad that Green Bay will be favored in the game.

Relax, talk some #$!@ and make things interesting, fans of the losing team eats crow and gets clowned for 6 months...
roll.gif
Who cares if Pack fans got that arrogance right now? If your team wins, we cant say #$!@.

laugh.gif
I dont know why you get so mad about it but #++* else am I supposed to do with myself, all this #$!@ is entertainment. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can provide a good show just like you guys 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can provide a good show just like you guys 
laugh.gif

it's all fun and games to me....

I hate the Bears as much as arstyle hates the Pack...

what else are we gonna do for the next week?

let's talk some $@#%

p.s. The Bears didn't limit their offensive gameplan in Week 17. Stop playin'!

let's talk some $@#%

let's talk some $@#%

this.

bring it clowns.

let's talk some $@#%

this.

bring it clowns.

let's talk some $@#%

Sure they did, believe me. Not that it matters, but I'm right, you're wrong.

Back
Top Bottom