OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Originally Posted by JPZx

Congrats on the Super Bowl win Green Bay.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

My prediction: Packers 30 Bears 17

I hope the Packers win the SB.

$%$%$ the Jets and the Steelers.

ohwell.gif
Basically sums it up for me
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

My prediction: Packers 30 Bears 17

I hope the Packers win the SB.

$%$%$ the Jets and the Steelers.

ohwell.gif
Basically sums it up for me
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

NFL and Fox hoping it's not a Bears-Jets SB
Why?? Superbowl will have good ratings no matter what...add NY and Chicago markets to that?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

NFL and Fox hoping it's not a Bears-Jets SB
Why?? Superbowl will have good ratings no matter what...add NY and Chicago markets to that?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by arstyle27

If you cheese eaters think youre coming into our house to walk all over us, you got another thing coming. Gonna be a god damn war. Bear down $*!#

The clowns have arrived. Where's Casper and The GR8 at?
Oh. we already walked into your house and shut down your entire offense, though.

over/under: 2 INT's for Cutler?
Did you win that game?? I mean, DID YOU WIN THAT GAME?????

You people stay with your conceited mindset. That's fine, think what you want, but you honestly think GB is gonna put up 30 on Chicago??

We know each other well enough to know I'm one of the nicest guys on this board, but Packer fans rile me up.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by arstyle27

If you cheese eaters think youre coming into our house to walk all over us, you got another thing coming. Gonna be a god damn war. Bear down $*!#

The clowns have arrived. Where's Casper and The GR8 at?
Oh. we already walked into your house and shut down your entire offense, though.

over/under: 2 INT's for Cutler?
Did you win that game?? I mean, DID YOU WIN THAT GAME?????

You people stay with your conceited mindset. That's fine, think what you want, but you honestly think GB is gonna put up 30 on Chicago??

We know each other well enough to know I'm one of the nicest guys on this board, but Packer fans rile me up.

Coming from a Dolphins fan in Miami, I would be surprised if the Bears win. Cutler does not match up to Aaron Rodgers. However, I think a big part of their win over Atlanta was that the game was indoors so I wouldn't expect a blowout either.

Coming from a Dolphins fan in Miami, I would be surprised if the Bears win. Cutler does not match up to Aaron Rodgers. However, I think a big part of their win over Atlanta was that the game was indoors so I wouldn't expect a blowout either.

Back
Top Bottom