OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

rodgers def not on his game right now but we still up 14
pimp.gif

lets score here cause i doubt todd collins can score 21

Yall see how cutlers a lil @@%$*? Hes able to walk, shown he could at least be functional by playing that one series and isnt limping all too badly. His body language tells me all i know i need to know about this bum. They were never a SB caliber team anyways, they got lucky they played SEA last week.

Yall see how cutlers a lil @@%$*? Hes able to walk, shown he could at least be functional by playing that one series and isnt limping all too badly. His body language tells me all i know i need to know about this bum. They were never a SB caliber team anyways, they got lucky they played SEA last week.

rodgers def not on his game right now but we still up 14
pimp.gif

lets score here cause i doubt todd collins can score 21

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Seriously though you see guys like TO coming back after getting screws put into his foot just for a chance to play in the super bowlbowl and this dude cutler don't even wanna try? *%$#@#@ disgrace.

Unlike T.O., Cutler can pass when he wants to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Seriously though you see guys like TO coming back after getting screws put into his foot just for a chance to play in the super bowlbowl and this dude cutler don't even wanna try? *%$#@#@ disgrace.

Unlike T.O., Cutler can pass when he wants to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Cutler from this day forward will fade into obscurity.

finally
the funny/sad thing is he probably won't

Nah, he's done. That team will never fully respect him again. Their D is only getting older and they'll have a tough schedule next year....Division is only getting better as well. Cutler is done.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Cutler from this day forward will fade into obscurity.

finally
the funny/sad thing is he probably won't

Nah, he's done. That team will never fully respect him again. Their D is only getting older and they'll have a tough schedule next year....Division is only getting better as well. Cutler is done.

Back
Top Bottom