OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Seriously, this dude Cutler has NO heart if he does not come back into this game. Biggest game for the Bears since the Grossman era and you're gonna sit?!

I'm trying to save my posts for the rest of the night (and this will be my last until Jets/Steelers), but how in the hell have the Bears gone the entire season with Todd Collins as their #2 QB? Like, in all seriousness. I may be a better, NFL ready, back-up than him, and I'm 19 years old, 5'10" and weigh about 146lbs. 

Seriously, this dude Cutler has NO heart if he does not come back into this game. Biggest game for the Bears since the Grossman era and you're gonna sit?!

I'm trying to save my posts for the rest of the night (and this will be my last until Jets/Steelers), but how in the hell have the Bears gone the entire season with Todd Collins as their #2 QB? Like, in all seriousness. I may be a better, NFL ready, back-up than him, and I'm 19 years old, 5'10" and weigh about 146lbs. 

Cutler pulling an LT
laugh.gif

I knew urlacher had to stay on his feet in order for that interception to mean anything, if he had run it all the way back we could call this a game again.

I knew urlacher had to stay on his feet in order for that interception to mean anything, if he had run it all the way back we could call this a game again.

Apparently Cutler's more interested in cashing checks than he is about winning football games.
30t6p3b.gif
Get out there and play...you aint get stretchered out!
mad.gif

Seriously though, you see guys like TO coming back after getting screws put into his foot just for a chance to play in the super bowl and this dude cutler don't even wanna try? *%$#@#@ disgrace.

Apparently Cutler's more interested in cashing checks than he is about winning football games.
30t6p3b.gif
Get out there and play...you aint get stretchered out!
mad.gif

Seriously though, you see guys like TO coming back after getting screws put into his foot just for a chance to play in the super bowl and this dude cutler don't even wanna try? *%$#@#@ disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom