Official GoldenState Warriors vs. Houston Rockets 11/29 10:30pm EST

Enh Warriors are going to give them a run, I was at the game last year and Yao scored mad points, but Warriors still won.

Hoping to grab some 20 dollar KFC tickets before class!

Same here. Tickets and two-piece chicken. That's dope.
happy.gif

Going to be a good one tonight. Hopefully Biedrins can slow down Yao and we're actually hitting our 3's.

Warriors by 6.

Hopefully we'll get a call or two at home, but I still don't hold out much faith in that. Seems the Warriors hardly receive any favortism.

I just want them to shoot a bit better and board.
We can take this, we need some good home games and maybe we can build on the phx one.

Adonal Dampier> Yao Ming.

YBD, I do hope you could get a stream. It would definitely help this bed ridden, fever burning, Warrior fan feel a lot better.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

i hope rockets kill the warriors.. warrior fans think their team is untouchable.

where do you see that we think that the Warriors are untouchable?

^^^ when suns lost to warriors, warriors fans claim their team is better then the suns. I love the warriors i root for them after the suns, but when fans likethat talk stupid like making comments suns aint good make it difficult to like them. and I remember when they took mavs out playoffs (which the mavs are awaaaay better team then) fans from gstate said the stupidest remarks. Now i know why mav fans hate you guys.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

^^^ when suns lost to warriors, warriors fans claim their team is better then the suns. I love the warriors i root for them after the suns, but when fans like that talk stupid like making comments suns aint good make it difficult to like them. and I remember when they took mavs out playoffs (which the mavs are a waaaay better team then) fans from gstate said the stupidest remarks. Now i know why mav fans hate you guys.

OH THE IRONY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Adonal Dampier> Yao Ming.

YBD, I do hope you could get a stream. It would definitely help this bed ridden, fever burning, Warrior fan feel a lot better.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
who the hell is Adonal Dampier?

Adonal Foyle/ Eric Dampier hybrid? Imagine the potential
laugh.gif

when suns lost to warriors, warriors fans claim their team is better then the suns. I love the warriors i root for them after the suns, but when fans like that talk stupid like making comments suns aint good make it difficult to like them. and I remember when they took mavs out playoffs (which the mavs are a waaaay better team then) fans from gstate said the stupidest remarks. Now i know why mav fans hate you guys.
lol....well, it's just trash talking amongst fans. it's not our problem if they get their panties in a bunch...

^Haha it was a name when Dampier and Foyle played together at the same time in the post. Just some Warriors pride baby. Should be a fun game, always have beena fan of T-Mac.

Back
Top Bottom