Official GoldenState Warriors vs. Chicago Bulls 10:30pm EST vol. Webber's Return (TNT)

This team is so undisciplined.
laugh.gif

It's funny to watch.

Don't blame this game on the refs if the Warriors lose, this is a poor team effort tonight.

Tyrus looks REAL good tonight, he needs more PT.

Mike, you think Ty will be a better player than Stro? I don't watch the Bulls much, but you always hear that Ty will end up just like him. The onlydifference I've noticed is that Ty takes jumpers, which he should probably consider stopping.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

This team is so undisciplined.
laugh.gif

It's funny to watch.

It's really just tonight. This is the worst game I've seen the W's play all season long...by far.

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

Mike, you think Ty will be a better player than Stro? I don't watch the Bulls much, but you always hear that Ty will end up just like him.
IMO yes because other then been able to jump out of the building stro cant do nothing else. Ty alteast plays defense on the outside and inside andis working on his offense game something stro has never done. Ty cant hit his outside shots yet but you can tell his form is there to work on

I know you weren't asking me, but Tyrus is slightly better than Stro in my opinion, Ty is a little less athletic in my opinion (is that possible?
laugh.gif
),but I think his basketball IQ is a bit better than Stro's, not as many careless fouls, and his ceiling is MUCH higher than Stro's.

laugh.gif
@ telling Tyrus not to take jumpers and he nails a late one.

Tyrus coming into his own tonight, taking over the game.
laugh.gif

He became the #1 scoring option when Nocioni is on the bench and the top three players for the Bulls are out.
laugh.gif

Very impressive performance by the Bulls.

Back
Top Bottom