Official GoldenState Warriors vs. Chicago Bulls 10:30pm EST vol. Webber's Return (TNT)

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
c892406804b8c56d3169d86fbc770314b672d3.gif

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

joe smith with 27 pts....

c'mon now. this isnt 1998.

thats just sad
He's been producing all season.

true but only 7 19+ point games out of like 40+ games this season. aka its a rareity.

roll.gif
you dont want that happening to your team. you dont want to be that15%

Warriors played horrible ( minus Monta 11-12, 25 points
eek.gif
). Don't getme started on how this team aint making the playoffs, i hate long stretches where they don't play a game.

Joe Smith WARRIOR at heart...sorry CWebb..funny how things work out...CWebb bolts, the Warriors get Googs and 3 first rounders, the warriors suck the followingyear, get Joe Smith #1 overall. Cwebb comes back first game to GS and Joe Smith goes off...

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Always good when there's a Warriors loss
pimp.gif

You stay hating
smh.gif

Turnabout is fair play. Ain't gonna call out no names, but GSW fans keep crashin the Portland threads so im just returning the favor.

Thats makes you as low as those GS fans. No disrespect.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Always good when there's a Warriors loss
pimp.gif

You stay hating
smh.gif

Turnabout is fair play. Ain't gonna call out no names, but GSW fans keep crashin the Portland threads so im just returning the favor.

Portland threads?!?!?!?!!?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

frown.gif
Very tough loss. We just looked lethargic out there for most of the game...honestly I think Webber starting the game really got us off to a very slowstart...I know he did fine the 2nd half, but there was just a sense of unfamiliarity.
chris duhon looked like chris paul out there
eyes.gif
, the refs were pretty iffy on some calls, but it didn't make the game; our lousy D did us in, just aoverall poor team effort. gotta put it in the past and move on.

can't win em all but this was one we were supposed to have. gotta win at LEAST 8 of 10 at home in these upcoming games. we need a good february to setourselves up in very good position to make the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom