Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Went to Drais on a Thursday when we was in Vegas...music was fire. Nothing but hip hop. If you are looking for the EDM crowd / snow bunnies then this won't be your spot that night.

Light at Mandalay was okay. It was fire from 12-2 but after 2 the whole place cleared out. Homies was buying bottles so we finished and stayed. By last call we was damn near the only people in there. I personally wouldn't do Light again.

Also Hash House in the Linq is under construction. Maybe it was the night that I was there but that place was dead. Service was horrible and the food was *bleh* at best.

Ya I'm not a huge fan of Light either. Hash House has become more and more bland to me each time I've eaten there.

Friday: Almost wanna say Omnia > Drai's because yamb potential that Calvin Harris brings out, you'd most likely spend most of the night in the hip-hop room anyway. If you want more hip-hop, then for sure go to Drai's. Jewel as a fall back plan and Marquee as a distant fall back plan lol (only because DJ vice is pretty dope). 

Saturday: Drai's if you don't go on Friday. If you hit Drai's Friday, then it's a toss up between Omnia > XS. Tyga @ Light is kinda ehhh. I'm not a big fan of Light so I personally wouldn't go. 

Live it up :pimp:  

I'll be there next weekend (Cinco De Mayo) with some friends as well. Celebrating a good friends bday and return from Afghanistan (had a close call with a suicide bomber). We had some custom tanks made for the pool parties Sat and Sun, so should be a blast.

The only thing we have somewhat set is Encore Beach Club Saturday (Day) at the very least. The rest is most likely up to how the weekend goes.

There's a number of performers in town, and unless you've got bottles or cabanas reserved your plans usually change depending on what happens and who you meet.

Ya I'm not a huge fan of Light either. Hash House has become more and more bland to me each time I've eaten there.

Had a great table at Light too. It was jamming early but everybody cleared out after awhile. I knew some girls that came and met up with us coming from Hakassan, where they had a free bottles and they said Hakassan was *meh" that night.

Have to agree with you on that one. Hash House was way better the last time I was there. Service was soooo slow when there was only 20 or less people in the restaurant.

Last edited:
I'll be there next weekend (Cinco De Mayo) with some friends as well. Celebrating a good friends bday and return from Afghanistan (had a close call with a suicide bomber). We had some custom tanks made for the pool parties Sat and Sun, so should be a blast

The only thing we have somewhat set is Encore Beach Club Saturday (Day) at the very least. The rest is most likely up to how the weekend goes.

There's a number of performers in town, and unless you've got bottles or cabanas reserved your plans usually change depending on what happens and who you meet.
mean.gif

Driving up Cuatro de Mayo night, catching Dave Chappelle that Friday at the Mandalay :pimp:

Not sure what else is popping :nerd:

Friday: Almost wanna say Omnia > Drai's because yamb potential that Calvin Harris brings out, you'd most likely spend most of the night in the hip-hop room anyway. If you want more hip-hop, then for sure go to Drai's. Jewel as a fall back plan and Marquee as a distant fall back plan lol (only because DJ vice is pretty dope). 

Saturday: Drai's if you don't go on Friday. If you hit Drai's Friday, then it's a toss up between Omnia > XS. Tyga @ Light is kinda ehhh. I'm not a big fan of Light so I personally wouldn't go. 

Live it up 
pimp.gif

Repped my brotha!!!

Looking like Omnia on Fri and XS sat.  I've only been to Drais once and I was not impressed (Saturday - 50 cent).  There was some nice ones, but the yambs weren't really drinking and getting it in.  Plus there was  some hood chicks in there.  Seemed like the broads in there were standing around waiting to get saved.  No time for that. 

I've definitely rocked desert boots to clubs in Vegas without any problems. No timbs, redwings, other construction type boots.

Happy hour at Linq? Like at one of the bars there? It will probably be doodoo bruh
laugh.gif
if you're up for it try to cop open bar tickets for the high roller (I think they're like $30) and you can probably get in like 6-7 drinks within the 45 minute ride then Omnia is right across the street.

Sunday consider eating at Hexx for brunch
smokin.gif
7 drinks in 45 mins sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.  Good luck homie.  If you can handle that, then my hats off to you.

Repped my brotha!!!

Looking like Omnia on Fri and XS sat.  I've only been to Drais once and I was not impressed (Saturday - 50 cent).  There was some nice ones, but the yambs weren't really drinking and getting it in.  Plus there was  some hood chicks in there. Seemed like the broads in there were standing around waiting to get saved.  No time for that.  
roll.gif
 those last 3 sentences are definitely true. Had a cat fight break out right in front of me when I was there about a month ago..

As for the high roller open bar.. Gotta get your moneys worth in those 45 minutes 
laugh.gif

:rofl:  those last 3 sentences are definitely true. Had a cat fight break out right in front of me when I was there about a month ago..

As for the high roller open bar.. Gotta get your moneys worth in those 45 minutes :lol:

Some of the cool bartenders on the happy hour high roller pods let you take a bunch of drinks to go as well. Definitely get your money worth :rofl:

I'll be there next weekend (Cinco De Mayo) with some friends as well. Celebrating a good friends bday and return from Afghanistan (had a close call with a suicide bomber). We had some custom tanks made for the pool parties Sat and Sun, so should be a blast.

Welcome back home homie.  I can't think of a better way to celebrate than EBC.  I'll buy you a drink if we cross paths at EBC.  No homo.

Welcome back home homie.  I can't think of a better way to celebrate than EBC.  I'll buy you a drink if we cross paths at EBC.  No homo.

It's not me who has returned, it's a good friend of mine. It's his birthday too, so it's all for him. Regardless, I'm sure he wouldn't turn down a free drink. Always good to see NT fam out and about 8)

I'll be there with a few homies 5 de mayo eeekend as well, staying at the cosmo. Maybe thinking about driving up cuatro de mayo as well lol we shall see

Can I get a roll call on who's gonna be in Vegas Cinco de Mayo weekend?
Ecook, shoehd, Pinker, basemod, myself...I know there's at least 3 more...

Next week will be a movie.

Also barring me scooping tix for the show in LA, I'll be heading back August 5th to see K. Dot perform; probably do a Saturday-Sunday tilt.

Last edited:
Next week will be a movie.

Also barring me scooping tix for the show in LA, I'll be heading back August 5th to see K. Dot perform; probably do a Saturday-Sunday tilt.
If anyone wants to join in on our bottles we might be able to

I'll be in Vegas that weekend from Switzerland bro!

Fifth annual Summer League trip locked in. Might have to do it a little bigger than usual.

Back
Top Bottom