Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

EBC was wild af. Me and my girl had a great time. It really is an experience.

We got way too drunk and couldn't make it out to Omnia that night though smh.

Me and my boys passed out after EBC and my alarm didn't go off...Luckily I somehow woke up at 1am and was able to go back out.

EBC was wild af. Me and my girl had a great time. It really is an experience.

We got way too drunk and couldn't make it out to Omnia that night though smh.

Word. First time I went to EBC I went way too hard + 110° heat wiped me out. Didn't make it out at night either :lol:

Decided to keep it low key for our last night and ended up watching Cirque du Soleil: One.

If you like Michael Jackson even in the slightest I'd def recommend it. A couple of wtf moments but the show as a whole was amazing. Really impressed with the "Human Nature" and "Billie Jean" segments.

Me and my girl even got a free upgrade and were moved to be right in the center of the theater.

Going again cinco de mayo weekend.  Looking like I'm gonna be solo for this trip.  Will be at EBC for sure (no cameras, no evidence).

I knew I should have went for Cinco De Mayo weekend instead 
laugh.gif

Ebc was f*cking bananas!!! Greatest day time pool party I've ever been to!!!

Haha I can testify to that as I was in the building as well. Me and the homies got a cabana and bottles. Henny Black all day. Did a couple laps and out of all nine of us not a one of us set foot in the pool :rofl:

Then not using a full, coherent mind we decided to walk back to PH to meet up with some girls. Needless to say my feet are killing me today.

Yeah Mamba and I will be out there as well as another NTer who doesn't post in here. Hit me, you know how I do Vegas!

Heading out there next Friday. What's the best way to go about booking sections at clubs and cabanas at pools? Are there typically e-vites for those sort of things that people RSVP to early? :nerd:

Heading out there next Friday. What's the best way to go about booking sections at clubs and cabanas at pools? Are there typically e-vites for those sort of things that people RSVP to early? :nerd:

Contact a host ahead of time aka now since you're heading out there next week lol.

Back
Top Bottom