**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

So Brake Lights is basically what The R.E.D. Album was suppose to be
nerd.gif

The track w/ TI (although old) is
pimp.gif

folks slamming shyne for sounding like shyne and game sounding like shyne and it's hitting?

Cool mixtape.

On Stadium Music, doesn't it feel like Game's trying to sound like eminem? His first verse sounded very eminem-like.
Nvm actually listened to the whole song and admits tryin to sound like em 

Originally Posted by Shaky3

Cool mixtape.

On Stadium Music, doesn't it feel like Game's trying to sound like eminem?[\B] His first verse sounded very eminem-like.

Yea I got that vide too
laugh.gif

Mixtape is
pimp.gif
tho

Originally Posted by Shaky3

Cool mixtape.

On Stadium Music, doesn't it feel like Game's trying to sound like eminem?[\B] His first verse sounded very eminem-like.

Yea I got that vide too
laugh.gif

Mixtape is
pimp.gif
tho

the tape is definitely a move in the right direction from the terrible Red Room.

So I played the album a few times, I think it's better than any piece of work The Game has put out since "The Documentary". I'm not really into his music or a fan of him but the tape was dope. I'm wondering is the album actually gonna come? A few of these sounded like they were meant for the album

He goes in on that last song Hustlin. Produced by Kanye too. Damn hopefully this is the Game we hear on his album. Straight fire.

game fan checking in....

Mixtape was a solid 8/10 imo, although i think he sounded alot like shyne or maybe even the way he sounded on "Westcoast Resurrection". Most of the tracks are
pimp.gif
, but is he serious with that Cherry Koolaid track
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

As an old Game fan I have to say that this was a really positive surprise. It's like he got a brand new flow. Stadium Music really has that Em vibe.

holy crap that brake lights tape is bananas.....i completely wrote off game a few years ago too, is there anything else that i missed that

is as good as this?. and what em i hearing, was this supposed to be da R.E.D. album and it just got turned into a mixtape?

Back
Top Bottom