**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

eyes.gif

Wow what's the latest on this album? And what is holding it up? Seems like he's had atleast 4 singles from 09-now

Seriously, another mixtape. Just dead the album already. I mean I know Dre is his mentor and all but he doesn't need to follow the Detox formula in delaying an album to the point of no one caring any more. 

[h1]Game Has The Most Anticipated Album For 2011 [XXIT Poll Results] [/h1][h2][/h2]
The votes are in: XXLMag.com fans vote Game’s The R.E.D. Album as the most anticipated album of 2011…

With the new year now upon us, XXLMag.com thought it was the perfect time to ask the fans “Which album are you most anticipating in 2011?

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

[h1]Game Has The Most Anticipated Album For 2011 [XXIT Poll Results] [/h1][h2][/h2]
The votes are in: XXLMag.com fans vote Game’s The R.E.D. Album as the most anticipated album of 2011…

With the new year now upon us, XXLMag.com thought it was the perfect time to ask the fans “Which album are you most anticipating in 2011?

Originally Posted by jc619er

Seriously, another mixtape. Just dead the album already. I mean I know Dre is his mentor and all but he doesn't need to follow the Detox formula in delaying an album to the point of no one caring any more. 

laugh.gif
I'm almost certain HE's not behind all these delays.....now I don't know much about what goes on behind the scenes in the music industry, but something tells me that its the lable that keeps pushing this album back, NOT game himself

[h3]

[/h3]

[h2]GAME & CHRIS BROWN GO ‘STUPID’ IN THE STUDIO[/h2]
chris-game.jpg
Chris Brown has been in and out of the studio with a cast of collaborators, including Wiz Khalifa, for his upcoming albumF.A.M.E. Last night, the R&B heartthrob hit the lab with Game, possibly for the Compton MC’s DJ Skee-hosted mixtapePurp & Patron or the oft-delayed R.E.D. Album.

“Me & @chrisbrown got sumn REAL STUPID goin in the studio right now. #dieHATERS,

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by jc619er

laugh.gif
I'm almost certain HE's not behind all these delays.....now I don't know much about what goes on behind the scenes in the music industry, but something tells me that its the lable that keeps pushing this album back, NOT game himself
i think so too....same with Jizzle. SMH

This thread should be closed, I don't see this album dropping

Brake Lights was nice but that's it. This album is the new version of "The Growth"

so...is this album ever coming out? i was a game fan back then, but delaying the album is getting a bit exaggerated

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

so...is this album ever coming out? i was a game fan back then, but delaying the album is getting a bit exaggerated

nope. Shelved
roll.gif

As a mixtape track this is nice........but I'm not sure if this is worthy of an album filler

But if skee realeased this, then I'm sure its for the mixtape
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I hate Game....but I like this new song

this this this.....cant believe I like this song, hell i cant believe i pressed play over on nahright

Back
Top Bottom