OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ignoring how we got here, in a vacuum I enjoyed this episode a lot.

I did too. But I totally get everybody’s gripes and they’re not wrong either. But I’m cool with what we got.

My interest after the Night Fraud dying definitely helped subvert my expectations for these last three episodes.

One gripe I do have with the episode is that I think the dragons leveled up too much in one episode. Last week, the dragons we're looking pretty lame and vulnerable and now one dragon is back to being a nuclear weapon like they were in the prior seasons

Also, are the dragons unable to bob and weave and avoid arrows without a rider?

Also, this week they did clarify that there are multiple scorpion spear launchers on ships and land and it wasn't just your on reloading incredibly quick last week

I've hated Dany damn near this whole show and her getting busy this episode is the first time I really rooted for her.

Sacking cities is how the Game of Thrones is played and they making her "mad" because she finally playing the game the way they playing it with her.

She did the right thing

Because I know damn well Cersei had some villainous **** on deck if they accepted the surrender

I'm cool with Qyburns death. It follows the popular creation kills the creator/scientist trope.

The best thing about this episode was Clegane Bowl... and that's not saying much. The Mountain was the toughest zombie in the show, on some Resident Evil boss flow. :lol:

723070A6-68E6-4676-A6DD-3373C00AB33E.jpeg

Just girly things

Qyburn is an interesting character because of his ability to think outside the box via horrifying experiments. But The Mountain taking him out is a callback to that time Jaime insulted him thinking he was just a mindless zombie but Qyburn insisted that he wasn't completely mindless and still remembered parts of his previous life.

How she gone from whatever unsullied she had at the end of last week's episode.. to having thousands from the look of things next week?
I expect the Golden Company to be back next episode

These mf'ers were hyped up the whole series and don't fight a single battle

Not one

Not one sword fight

Not one duel

Nothing

Reactions: HIM
Arya finding the random white horse among all the people turned in to ashes. :rofl:

That **** came to her like a Uber.

“And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him”. Biblical passage.

Hoping this means something with the show with foreshadowing

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My dude is experiencing some extreme levels of hurt.

I'm just here to see if they go all the way with that dumb sh

This is sad man... not like it's making me sad.. but these dudes got a Star Wars trilogy coming up and this the level of writing to expect

Jesus these dudes got this like a legit sitcom now.. euron somehow survives so jaime and randomly find him to fight

Dude been convenient as hell all season anyways.. why change now?

This sh is terrible

Writers must be like dany when it comes to the iron fleet

These dudes on lost levels

Coulda been a top 5 all time show, but these dudes said nahhhhhhhhhh

Had to be big lost fans.. or dexter

Pure and utter

Show was good and mDe sense first5-6 seasons

This ain't even a top 5 show, right now anymore

Rewatching the good place >

How she gone from whatever unsullied she had at the end of last week's episode.. to having thousands from the look of things next week?

Highme Lanister really is the dumbest.

Arya after looking at the burnt bodies:
"You want more than you have"

**Spawns Superior horse **

Back
Top Bottom