OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C50FCF57-A320-431D-8E8B-9F29D1ADEEA4.gif

When the unsullied and Dothraki pulled up to King’s Landing Boys and Girls Club

God, I hate Arya. Or more accurately, I hate what they’ve turned her to. At least they didn’t have her kill Cersei, The Mountain, and 1,000 soldiers. But my God, I didn’t need to see that journey of hers. And of course she wakes up to thousands of dead bodies but one single horse. “That’s Arya!” i guess

The writers are wild crazy.

Again one thing Iiked about the last 2 seasons was they set things up for the women to run **** pretty much no matter what. From the North to Dorne women were in charge only had milkboy running the Vale and Jon as the heir.

Then they got the nerve to have Varys be the mouth piece to say in the end men decide where power resides. Jon has the stronger claim even though he's over here swearing Dany is his queen. ****ted over all that female progressive empowerment in minutes and then made Dany go "full crazy" without earning it.

Let me put it this way-

No matter who sits on the throne, this entire forum gonna hate on it. No joke.
Nah b, yall gonna see. The reaction will be unanimous.

I'm gonna love to see the one or two ppl try to justify or explain that :lol:

Last edited:
After all the brutality, Cersei gets a happy ending :lol:
And the thing about it some ppl are rolling with that or just ignoring it.

Like if you gonna get rid of Cersi to show Dany is the crazy bad one you gonna have to do better than that and you can't give Cersi a sendoff like that. Its ******* ridiculous.

Last edited:
Haven’t been in this thread in a couple years. Just read the last 10 pages. So glad the majority in here feel like me. My friends be talking about this season like it’s the greatest season in television history and I’ve hated the majority of it.

You dudes will never be satisfied with anything. That was the best episode of the season and probably the best directed episode of the whole series. From camera angles, to the acting, to the action **** was flawless.

Euron and Jamie confrontation was ******* terrible though.

I still have no idea wtf you guys expect at this point.

You dudes will never be satisfied with anything. That was the best episode of the season and probably the best directed episode of the whole series. From camera angles, to the acting, to the action **** was flawless.

Euron and Jamie confrontation was ****ing terrible though.

giphy.gif

We don't need D&D's publicist in here, b.

Haven’t been in this thread in a couple years. Just read the last 10 pages. So glad the majority in here feel like me. My friends be talking about this season like it’s the greatest season in television history and I’ve hated the majority of it.
Sheep

Euron and Jamie confrontation was ****ing terrible though.

I've been one of the biggest defenders of this season but even I'll admit that the show has fallen off lately. The first six and a half seasons of this show were GOAT level. The show started going down in season 7 when they went on that silly suicide mission to capture a white walker to show Cersei (which ended up being useless).

- Azora Hei prophecy = worthless
- prophecy that Cersei would be killed by her older sibling = worthless

Last edited:
W.e you guys can go pointlessly b**** for another 500 pages.

Hope ya'll learned a lesson from this season though, never deprive your bish from good D. She'll go full r*etard like Dany.

Back
Top Bottom