OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interested to see if they have time to flesh out the Golden Company. Urine being able to kill off a few of them and Strickland just seemingly being cool with it was telling. He just care about the cash do whatever you want to my army

Lady Mormont killed me.

When she was like “I don’t even know what you are...” I was legit waiting for her to be like “a *****” :lol:

You know that’s what she was thinking.

b97189ae-04b2-4e6b-968e-f233aba433b7-jpeg.2315726

vlcsnap-2017-08-07-06h30m57s016.png

vlcsnap-2017-08-07-06h31m05s702.png

She wants him to kill both brothers.

I'm sure he'll show up in Winterfell, but doubt he kills either of them. Likely fights in another war, this time vs the dead.

Didn't she say shed pay in advance too? :rofl:Bronn's taking that bag...

The Golden Company was founded by exiled Targaryens and loyalists so Strickland could be a name of some whose ancestors were a minor house from Westeros.

My wife was giddy when Cersei said "good" that the wall was breached. Accelerationists' game recogize accelerationist game, I suppose.

Also, what's Valyrien for, "no you may not touch my hair."

Honestly I could never get behind Dany, Emilia just never sold her character to me, she’s always pretty much played the game with a cheat code and hasn’t always made the most sound decisions, Jon would be a great leader because he doesn’t need fear to rally people behind him, he’s laid the law with his own hands when he’s had to and he has not needed 3 dragons to prove his strength either, he also makes conscious decisions with nothing but Davos by his side to advice him, honestly he’s only starting to come off foolish now that he’s rallied behind Dany..

I think Cersei dies at the hands of Ellaria. They'll probably make it look as if Cersei just made some kind of power move/major victory, and then SNAP! Ellaria comes from the shadows and kills her.

I think Cersei dies at the hands of Ellaria. They'll probably make it look as if Cersei just made some kind of power move/major victory, and then SNAP! Ellaria comes from the shadows and kills her.
That would be a crazy twist if she did show up at this season.

After watching again, I appreciate they got the meetups all out the way. In a prior season, they definity would've stretched it out. However, due to the speed at which everything occurred, and that fact that there is only six episodes, some moments just lacked the full effect we would've gotten had it been longer. This leads me to think the season is gonna be more like this, or they just getting everything out the way and getting to the ****. I hope its the latter.

Yeah Man these reunions were lackluster to say the least, like I expected Bran and Jon to be the way it was because Bran is a damn weirdo....but Arya and The Hound, I just don’t understand why Arya still holds a grudge, dude took good care of her while they were together and even saved her life....Jon and Sam...meh....Arya and Gendry couldn’t be more awkward....lol Sansa and Tyrion? Was there even a reunion scene for them...feels like this episode focused too much on establishing some love chemistry between Jon and Dany that I simply DONOT Buy at all....I think the only worthy reunion was Bran and Jaime because of sheer comedy behind it.

Unless i'm over thinking it, Cersei only let Euron smash, is so that when her kid is born she can claim Euron the father even though it's Jamie's. She's gonna die before that happens. The prophecy has been true thus far.

All I know is if Clegne Bowl doesn't happen when the series ends, i'll be quite dissapointed.

Back
Top Bottom