OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy-15.gif

With this being the last season, I imagine it'll be more difficult to stay away from spoilers until it's time for the finale. I will have to be extra careful these next 5 weeks.

With some of the shows mentioned in here that I didn't watch, I'll have to find someway to keep myself occupied so I don't break lol

Oh and Boardwalk had one of my favorite endings to a show ever

Reactions: Ube
Stannis and STANNIS b*tch *** is the only one to blame for the execution of his daughter....clown....hope Brienne left his *** alive to rot next to that tree.

Would if he was dead...I would not besmirch good King Stannis in such a way.

so when Jon dies again i'll make sure to send all of you the Stag in Heart flag so you can come to the right side and not mourn for that turncloak oath breaker Jon

Would if he was dead...I would not besmirch good King Stannis in such a way.

so when Jon dies again i'll make sure to send all of you the Stag in Heart flag so you can come to the right side and not mourn for that turncloak oath breaker Jon
Dude stannis burnt his daughter alive and still lost. He’s the epitome of a loser. Just move on man. Making yourself look like a Lakers fan.

I don’t think people would be disappointed with Jon dying. I’d be more disappointed if Jon ended up on the iron throne just because that doesn’t really fit his character arc. A much more realistic ending to Jon’s story is him sacrificing himself for someone else. He’s never been out for his own glory.

Nice try framing it in a way to make Jon’s death look like a win for you, though.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom