OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No prob, I thought it was a major story arc. Seeing as it isn't, I'll probably still check it out.

Is Boardwalk Empire with the watch ? Been considering starting that for some time now

Boardwalk had its up and downs but season 1 was great and Gyp Rosetti And Valentine Narcisse are two of the best characters/villains in HBO history.

Name drop: I met Jeffrey Wright and told him, **** all that Bernard ****, you’re Dr. Narcisse or “Peoples” to me.

My top shows that have already ended are The Wire, Friday Night Lights, Black Sails, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones and The Deuce have one season left each but for sure are at the top for me

This solidify that GoT can be a complete cash cow. From a anime type of story like Attack of a titan, to a mmorpg like OG world of Warcraft, App like clash of clans, there is endless possiblies with this genre. The universe is endless for this series.

Ready.
20190413_203405.jpg

They are showing some episodes on HBO now and HBO is free it seems.

Hopefully I get to see tomorrow's episode if it's still free.

Also, as I'm watching season 6 I have to say... The Black Fish was a straight G until the end.

Back
Top Bottom