OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate how they're tryna convince me that Cersi has enough in the tank to beat Dany. She has by far the superior team. Why overthink this to the point where you're now losing the war?

Euron is really making this season his btw. The rockstar of Westerois :emoji_metal: Glad he made waste of those annoying #$% Sand Snakes

And what precautions is Sam taking exactly to not become infected? Dude isn't even wearing gloves :lol:

What superior team? She has the dothraaki who from what I've seen are vastly overrated and have 0 experience fighting proper, armored armies. Then boys are fighting on alien turf. They have the unsullied who are skilled but have dwindled in numbers since their acquisition. She has dragons who Cersei now has a counter weapon for.

Cersei has the Lannister army, she has King's landing, she has Euron and she has wildfire.

Dany has 0 experience and not a single veteran general at her side. Tyrion? Varys? Smart men, but they're not quarterbacking any wars as we've already seen.

Now Dany is going to be stretched even thinner if she decides to help Jon and send resources north.

Y'all need to stop sleeping on Cersei. if she hasn't proven her gangsta to y'all by now I don't know what show y'all been watching.

Sansa's stupid. Wouldnt be surprised if Jon came back to Winterfell to find LF in his seat, with his feet up on his table, being fed grapes by his sister

That's what I'm afraid of. With Captain Phasma's head on the table and everything :smh

What if Tyrion and Vary's are just scheming against everyone ?

That plan he had was dumb as h*ll

Why seperate the army ? they have the numbers game won . they didn't need to seperate and attack in different parts of their world .. and catching them off guard without preparation would have been game over.. but then again we wouldn't have a season and a half left to go if that were the case

And yes Sansa is about to ruin things

strategically you want to engulf your enemy.. ramsey literally did that in the battle of the bastards..

but how they went about it was extremely flawed.. the tyrells should have BEEN cut off the wheat/food/supplies to cersei and co.. and any assistance to the crown provided from dorne should have already been cut

when you have the numbers, you dont take a ton of risk.. you overwhelm.. cersei was isolated on kings landing needing allies, euron needed time to build ships

terrible planning by dany and co

Theon diving off the ship like DJ Khaled man SMFH :sick: :smh:

This was a big L for the "resistance".

That Dr Frankenstein meister is a sly fellow man. They about to have some Dragon ***** kabobs and that's not good.

Cersei out here really feeling invincible tho.

Thankfully my favorite Sand Snake survived, but I need Euron to get washed with the quickness.

Jon puttin hands on LF was so money.

5 episodes left :emoji_tired_face:

The dothraki are vicious in open field combat. Westeros is terrified of them in that respect. The one thing Westeros could count on was that the dothraki were too shook to cross the Narrow Sea but that's not the case anymore. The dothraki backed by a dragon or dragons is damn near unstoppable.

The dothraki are vicious in open field combat. Westeros is terrified of them in that respect. The one thing Westeros could count on was that the dothraki were too shook to cross the Narrow Sea but that's not the case anymore. The dothraki backed by a dragon or dragons is damn near unstoppable.

LOL. What major army have they taken out? What siege have they successfully carried out? Where their horses? They got their horses? No?

They're ****** then.

LOL. What major army have they taken out? What siege have they successfully carried out? Where their horses? They got their horses? No?

They're ****ed then.

How about we wait until the show shows them in large scale combat before we make this judgment

Like dude said, the show has been trying to convey that they are a powerful army in other ways than showing them in battle a lot.

How about we wait until the show shows them in large scale combat before we make this judgment

Like dude said, the show has been trying to convey that they are a powerful army in other ways than showing them in battle a lot.

The show conveys a lot of things and just like that, comes a twist.

Dothraaki soft b. I'm calling their bluff. They lack discipline, they have no leader, no general.

They're riff raff.

Back
Top Bottom