OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would've assumed that scraping the greyscale off and applying rubbing alcohol would've been one of the most attempted treatments in the disease's history :lol: I don't understand how it's only been attempted once.

Cercei a B, but she knows what she is doing. She had that dope quote about not just hearing everything from her father and not learning anything. She is tactical. Not stupid to go full and instead go at them little by little.

Cercei def taking out st least one dragon. Dr Frankenstein out here finding weapon for them. Jon has to have one of the dragons as well.

I can't believe there is only 5 more episodes this season.

You know I was thinking about that... where are all of the war council advisors that Dany had.

I know she left the one dude she was piping behind because Tyrion advised her to, but what about those other dudes. That blonde hair brute that killed his two friends that be on her side? I remember her telling friendzone to go find a cure, but I don't remember how he got locked up by his captors now.

He didn't get locked up by his captors, he's at the citadel trying to get cured.

^ I agree about sending ravens, but disagree about sending the leaders into possible danger.

Back in those days Kings and other leaders never would go into enemy territory to speak with foes. They would have the lesser commanders do so.

pretty sure Aegon the conquer flew his dragon solo to have dudes bend the knee
You know I was thinking about that... where are all of the war council advisors that Dany had.

I know she left the one dude she was piping behind because Tyrion advised her to, but what about those other dudes. That blonde hair brute that killed his two friends that be on her side? I remember her telling friendzone to go find a cure, but I don't remember how he got locked up by his captors now.

Daario Naharis, the blonde dude is the dude that she left, they changed the actors awhile ago

I would've assumed that scraping the greyscale off and applying rubbing alcohol would've been one of the most attempted treatments in the disease's history :lol:I don't understand how it's only been attempted once.

Maybe it has to do with pain tolerance?

I would've assumed that scraping the greyscale off and applying rubbing alcohol would've been one of the most attempted treatments in the disease's history :lol:I don't understand how it's only been attempted once.

Hey man finding a good dermatologist is hard in Westeros.

When Qyburn shot the spear into the Aegon's Balerion's skull....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I would guess infection of all that exposed raw skin and the person doing the cutting not wanting to get infected with the greyscale too is why that kind of procedure is so risky.

Lol Jorah gonna get right and get back to Dany only to find Jon hitting it.

With his family's valyrian steel too :lol:

When Qyburn shot the spear into Ageon's skull....

giphy.gif

I was expecting him to show some forbidden science/magic to turn them to skulls. But nah, this maester thinks the people from Aegon's time were stupid enough not to shoot them dragons with spear.

I'm in on tyrion backstabbing everyone and proving himself to cersci ...

What the heck is in castelery rock ?? To be taken

All they had to do was have olena cut off the supplies and they'd go hungry

I would guess infection of all that exposed raw skin and the person doing the cutting not wanting to get infected with the greyscale too is why that kind of procedure is so risky.

I understand that, but if I ever got greyscale, I would definitely try to scrape/burn it off by myself before it spread to the extent it did on Jorah. The maester said that the best option would've been for him to cut off his hand before it had spread; scraping the skin off seems like a much better first step before taking that measure :lol:

He didn't get locked up by his captors, he's at the citadel trying to get cured.

Oh it looked like he was in a prison at that library place the way they're are feeding him and he has to get the food through an opening through the door just like you see on the prison shows on Discovery channel now.

pretty sure Aegon the conquer flew his dragon solo to have dudes bend the knee

Daario Naharis, the blonde dude is the dude that she left, they changed the actors awhile ago

Yeah, but she wasn't having relations with him just the other guy who kills with that little knife.

Well now she has to depend on Tyrion to lead her to victory with his war strategy lol

You guys think she will maybe ask Jon Snow for advice since he's been in many battles?

I don't know who Aegon is I think that's from the books or something, which I never read.

With his family's valyrian steel too :lol:

I was expecting him to show some forbidden science/magic to turn them to skulls. But nah, this maester thinks the people from Aegon's time were stupid enough not to shoot them dragons with spear.

The Dornish did kill one of Aegon's dragons that way. An iron bolt fired into the skull which caused it and Aegon's sister to fall from the sky. It was definitely a lucky shot but it worked.

The Dornish did kill one of Aegon's dragons that way. An iron bolt fired into the skull which caused it and Aegon's sister to fall from the sky. It was definitely a lucky shot but it worked.

Damn, my memory failing me. :lol: I stand corrected.

Back
Top Bottom