OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When Qyburn shot the spear into the Aegon's Balerion's skull....

giphy.gif
Unless the Mountain is gonna be manning that crossbow,I fail to see how that's gonna effectively counteract Dany's flying trident

You guys think she will maybe ask Jon Snow for advice since he's been in many battles?
She rarely listens to anyone experienced anyway, and on top of that, Olenna just told her to ignore any men going forward. So I doubt it. Expect more mean mugging, self-name dropping, and threats of burning instead of listening to intelligent people

Anyone catch this in the opening credits for Season 7. Saw this on another site.

938867-21.png
So since Winter is here, the ocean water is now frozen and the White Walkers can just walk around the 'wall'

Unless the Mountain is gonna be manning that crossbow,I fail to see how that's gonna effectively counteract Dany's flying trident

You think that'll be the only one?

Dany is not beating the Cersei in no type of battle. Stop the foolishness.

Only way Cersei is defeated is either at the hands of Arya or Jaime. Dany and her pet iguanas are going to catch the biggest fade of all time, I promise this.

The White Walkers are savvier than Dany and Jon, they're biding their time while dumb and dumber are finding new, inventive ways to catch L's.

Comical really.

Last edited:
they better have a ton of them crossbow things.. cause they better not miss on that one shot and then have to reload..

hell even if they do hit and happen to kill, still got 2 more dragons you gotta reload for.. and obviously after getting off the 1 good shot, could just fly to avoid wherever the crossbow is situated (assuming they aint got that rickon zero lateral movement in their blood)

The White Walkers are savvier than Dany and Jon, they're biding their while dumb and dumber are finding new, inventive ways to catch L's.

Comical really.

pretty much.. let the war for the crown take place.. and the Ls on all sides become Ws for the recruitment process of the night's king

You think that'll be the only one?

Dany is not beating the Cersei in no type of battle. Stop the foolishness.

Only way Cersei is defeated is either at the hands of Arya or Jaime. Dany and her pet iguanas are going to catch the biggest fade of all time, I promise this.

You say this as if Cersei is some revered military strategist lol. Same for Jamie,dude was getting mopped up by the young wolf when he was just popping his cherry on the battlefield. Cersei had her big W already,that was taking out the Tyrells and the Faith Militant. Her only strategy is to play to emotion as shiwn in the eay shes trying to get lords in her side by getting her MAGA on. Right now she's just biding her time trying to make things more interesting with Urine's assistance but better believe the worndown Lannister army is gonna get washed by Danys coalition.

An army of Eunuchs taking their ancestral homeland will be the start of the end

I think the idea behind the procedure is that you cut off all the greyscale then drink dragon glass so that it doesn't come back. Albeit the pain with be excruciating but you'll live.

P.S. Sam is that dude. He's one of the most important characters on the show right now. In between finding DG and curing greyscale he's doing ish that others just aren't doing. Furthermore I'm sure dude will also figure out how to forge Valerian steel.

To be fair everyone else in Westeros were dummies who literally lined themselves up to be slaughtered :lol::

Whatshisname Stark who surrendered was the only other one who had some sense.
Fam saw everything Aegon had done and said "Nah I'm good on fighting him. We'll join." :lol::

It was Torrhen Stark, smart man. Lol

I'mma lose my ish if any of the dragons get washed this season.

Tyrion trying to get back into Cersei's graces? Nah B. Dude killed his dad on the pooper, his sister abused him as a kid. Only person he cares for is Jamie and vice versa. Tyrion riding with Dany 1000% but i do think if it comes down to saving Jamie or serving Dany he'll save his bro.

Clearly Lady O is the spy, sending messages to Sam's Dad.

Clearly? Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. Why would Lady O help the person (Cersei) who killed her son, grandson & granddaughter? I swear a lot of you come in here with some theories that make no damn sense, haha. I highly doubt anyone tipped Euron off regarding the whereabouts of his niece and nephew. Cersei already knew that Dorne had aligned with Dany, it's only logical that a trip to Dorne to gather troops would be a tactic she might try. Euron isn't new to this and he wasn't waiting around for some news on the wire to give him his next move.

You say this as if Cersei is some revered military strategist lol. Same for Jamie,dude was getting mopped up by the young wolf when he was just popping his cherry on the battlefield. Cersei had her big W already,that was taking out the Tyrells and the Faith Militant. Her only strategy is to play to emotion as shiwn in the eay shes trying to get lords in her side by getting her MAGA on. Right now she's just biding her time trying to make things more interesting with Urine's assistance but better believe the worndown Lannister army is gonna get washed by Danys coalition.

An army of Eunuchs taking their ancestral homeland will be the start of the end

She has Jaime and she's shown to be much more strategically sound than Dany.

She doesn't need advisors to co-sign her moves they're truly complementary. Meanwhile Dany ouchea getting gamed by Varys and Tyrion.

Cersei been through the ringer. She should've been caught the fade yet she's here sitting on the iron throne. Jaime will QB the war while she gets her savage ruthlessness on and when it gets too much for him he'll kill her.

Back
Top Bottom