OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got House Lannister.
mean.gif

I could roll with Tyrion any day and maybe Jaime but the rest of them?

laugh.gif
@ Big J having to damn near have an intervention with his brother after he watch the Red Wedding.

And GRRM's troll level is easily over 9,000.
laugh.gif

i got house baratheon
That'd be a safe spot, nothing much to complain or be happy about. Might have a claim to being royalty, might end up failing/dying.

What was the description they gave for it though?

I will say for now that house kinda sucks cuz Stannis is being led by Melisandre and he isn't really a charismatic figure on his own. Right now he doesn't even seem like he wants to be king, just slighted cuz of not getting some castle he defended and feeling he deserved more.

"You got: House Baratheon

You just want to do what you want to do and let others do the same. But the second someone gets between you and what you want, **** is going to get real."

I did the quiz over and made two changes. Didn't realize there was a black/red, chose that. And I changed my answer from Blood Blood Kill Them All to force them to carry out your revenge on themselves. Went from Lannister to Targaryen.
View media item 441891

i'm laughing to keep from crying at that pic :smh:

i just rewatched the scene. i remember the first time i watched it i knew something was up when it showed cat eyeing the guy down as he walked to close to hall doors. then when the music changed, i knew what was going down.|I

Yeah I'm just skipping to the 2nd book. Honestly I kinda just want to skip to where this season ends but I know stuff overlaps.

Yeah I'm just skipping to the 2nd book. Honestly I kinda just want to skip to where this season ends but I know stuff overlaps.

I think you should read the 1st book or at least read up on the stuff that was left out in the first season. There is some pretty important backstory that isn't talked about in the series regarding some of the events in Robert's Rebellion that you dont wanna miss out on.

I think you should read the 1st book or at least read up on the stuff that was left out in the first season. There is some pretty important backstory that isn't talked about in the series regarding some of the events in Robert's Rebellion that you dont wanna miss out on.
To expand on this, basically the books give you backstory on the Targaryens, Ned's family (dad, brothers, sister), and what Robert's beef was exactly.

Almost none of that was fully delved into in season 1 so if you jump to book two without at least wiki'ing a lot, you're gonna be confused what some of the references are.  I half read book 1/wikid a lot (and spoiled a lot of book 2 for myself) but it worked out.

That Comic book girl 19s recap on the houses filled in a lot.

I'm on page 313 of the first book and its playing out exactly how I remember the first season.

Little stuff like finding out how Hound burned his face cool but isn't worth the time IMO

Last edited:
it's not just that though. it's specific memories and flashbacks that characters have that lead to a lot of the GoT conspiracy theories that you can ONLY get if you read book 1.

One or two MAJOR theories too.

in the books, i'm assuming that ned stark shines more than in the show right?

Answer with yes or no, no spoilers please.

Well, what do you mean shines?

You hear his thoughts more because he's a major POV character.  So you know and understand what he's thinking when he acts instead of just being like "Ned you dolt!"

That Comic book girl 19s recap on the houses filled in a lot.

I'm on page 313 of the first book and its playing out exactly how I remember the first season.

Little stuff like finding out how Hound burned his face cool but isn't worth the time IMO

go up to pg 354 then :lol: should be a Ned chapter

That hurt.

I kinda knew it was coming, cuz of dudes lowkey spoiling in here before the season. I mean, all they said outright was "red wedding," but in GoT, common sense says we can figure out what a red ******g wedding might mean. :smh:

And for most of the season, I thought it was gonna be Joffrey and Margaery's. Then when Tyrion and Sansa's snuck up, I held my breath waiting for the psycho to Ros her.. So when nothing happened, I knew it was the Freys, cuz of more lowkey spoiling, with people talking about "you don't break a wedding vow." :nerd: :smh:

But I didn't expect all that. I thought it would only be Talisa, since they just gave her that Charlie from Lost face turn. But not all that. Catelyn's voice is gonna stay with me. :smh: I had to stop it every 5 seconds cuz I did not wanna accept the **** I was seeing. All walking around the room and ****. ****. :\

Finally posting on it, cuz this helped the hurt go:

302avj6.jpg

333ctwg.jpg

2w57z8i.jpg

Last edited:
Well, what do you mean shines?

You hear his thoughts more because he's a major POV character.  So you know and understand what he's thinking when he acts instead of just being like "Ned you dolt!"
Shines as in he's more focused on.

You answered my question. Thnkas.

Back
Top Bottom