OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least cersei realizes her stupidity.. Wonder if she learns from it

Doubt it

Jaime slapped the taste outta dude :lol:

Cant wait for Arya to wash Waif. She always trying to sneak, and nvr want to catch the head up.

Arya dumb as **** :smh:

Jamie's characterization the past two seasons :smh:

The whole Hound storyline. He already knew the brotherhood was coming, but somehow managed to chop wood all night and not notice everyone getting killed :smh:

A bunch of suspect ****, but this is what happens when they don't have the books to go off of anymore

I knew hound wasn't dead :pimp:

What do you guys think that paper with a Rose Marge gave granny is about?

Last edited:

The whole Hound storyline. He already knew the brotherhood was coming, but somehow managed to chop wood all night and not notice everyone getting killed :smh:

A bunch of suspect ****, but this is what happens when they don't have the books to go off of anymore

I meannn he was in the woods, heard a scream and proceeded to head on over..?

What do you guys think that paper with a Rose Marge gave granny is about?

The rose is the sigil of House Tyrell. Marge is trying to convince her grandmother that she's not a religious fanatic and that she's looking out for the family.

Oh, ok, thanks.

Reading theories about what BHWOB's did by killing those people and hanging McShane character mean that
we may see Lady Stoneheart. Supposedly hanging is her TM.

Last edited:
It is interesting that the Brotherhood is back and hanging people does become part of their M.O. But there's a reason for the hangings, they're not that random plus they get support from the common folk so they wouldn't need to slaughter people like that for food. Then again, maybe the slaughter is on religious grounds for obvious reasons.

lady mormont got some gonads on her, imagine her with the power of robin arryn's army

i wood poke waif

marge has been really looking less than stellar

the way yarabae went in on those tittiess :wow:

Third straight Episode of no Ramsey :smh:

This worries me. They usually like to build up a character right before he gets killed...not that he needs to be built up or for us to hate him more, but we usually get some more screen time for those characters on their way out...

Might be looking too much into it though. They have hella storylines to go through :lol:

Last edited:
Surprised to see some people feel like this season is slow or not exciting.  It's been the exact opposite for me. I swear it feels like this season is one of the most exciting. Seems like it moves at a very fast pace relative to past seasons. So much happens every episode. In the past if you'd ask me if I'd be excited about a change like that I'd would of said hell no. But they're killing this season I'm loving every episode even if it's different. 

Last edited:

I meannn he was in the woods, heard a scream and proceeded to head on over..?
Yeah but how is the only scream you hear the last scream of the last person to be killed and when you get there the murderers are nowhere in sight even if they're in horses? :lol:

I just figured the ***** in the Mountain came out a bit, he heard multiple screams and ignored them and then took a slow walk to see what was up?

Next ep should reveal he set them up and that's why he ain't show up for dinner. That's a real GRRM plot twist :lol:

Something tells me marg is trying to seduce the old man

Or have loras clap his cheeks.
Ayo :lol:

"Oh Ser Loras, my knees are giving out."

Last edited:
The absence of meaningful plot, the absence/death of main characters, over-dramatization and average writing has made this season not as good as the first 4

Still better than 5 only because of the Dorne story

roll.gif

Last edited:
Hound bike
wow.png

He missin that girl who had no name but got it bike recently

Hilary continues to look shaky in the King's Landing Primary, Barbara Tyrell aint taught you **** girl 
wow.png

Marg sexy af but always respected political skills alone 
noah.png
trying to get her Monica Lewinsky on with Bernie

62 men 
skip1.png

Wun Wun down with the crew doe 
rejoice.png

Lynna Mormont is a savage doe, I respeckt it 
leon.png

Ser Davos stay with them bars

Jaime wasnt ready for the authenticity of Blackfish

Edmure dont deserve this mane

Yara doe
scusthov.gif
​   ...Yara doe 
JgsPS.png

Remember when Theon used to finesse the o's..now he dont know what to do surrounded by *****

Arya!!! Maywaifer aint nothing to play with 
sadcam.png

Next episode looks like too much

Surprised to see some people feel like this season is slow or not exciting.  It's been the exact opposite for me. I swear it feels like this season is one of the most exciting. Seems like it moves at a very fast pace relative to past seasons. So much happens every episode. In the past if you'd ask me if I'd be excited about a change like that I'd would of said hell no. But they're killing this season I'm loving every episode even if it's different. 
Agreed

Even though we didnt get any Ramsay this week, I honestly didnt mind that. Think it was a great episode

No boring *** Daenys monologue promo either 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom