OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just caught the episode.

Da Hound byke :smokin

Next week bout to be lit :smokin

Sansa schemin bout to be someone killed :smh:

Arya getting lit up :smh: :rofl: . These Stark kids stay thinking **** sweet, dem Ned genetic.

Last edited:
Another slow episode. Another slow season. Bracing myself for yet another epic season finale and the subsequent year long wait. For another slow episode. To another slow season. In preparation for another epic season finale. And another subsequent year long wait. For another slow episode...

Another slow episode. Another slow season. Bracing myself for yet another epic season finale and the subsequent year long wait. For another slow episode. To another slow season. In preparation for another epic season finale. And another subsequent year long wait. For another slow episode...
Next two seasons will be shorter.

Stick with Michael Bay movies then. This kind of show ain't for you if you expecting Hardhome every episode. Never been like that...

You guys think the Winterfell battle happens this season or next?
Bastard Bowl is happening soon. Not sure how Brienne will pull those Riverrun cats out of their Castle to support the Starks at the Bastard Bowl given they are surrounded by the Lannisters...we'll see next week I'm sure...

When Lady Mormont said she'll give 62 soldiers though 
roll.gif

Next two seasons will be shorter.
Also it hasn't been the season finales that have been epic. That's usually the 2nd to last ep.

Season finales are like apologies and aftermath of the previous ep.

I re-watched and I gotta say House Frey got the most worthless heirs :lol: The whole lot of them useless and worthless.

Crazy how he doesn't have one capable son worth his salt. Even a Black sheep that's good at something.

that giant's voice sounds like one of those scramblers that they use on those police shows where they digitize their voice to disguise it.

Back
Top Bottom