OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another place you guys may overlook is eritria. Small country in east Africa :pimp: women.
the episode was smooth.
John snow :pimp:

Another island that got god tier women is Cape Verde. They are in africa, not the carribean, but they were colonized by the Portuguese, so they are latin.

For those of you that have watched through the leaked episodes:

One scene that really jumped out at me was when Sansa and Littlefinger were in the tombs beneath Winterfell. They were in front of the statue of Lyanna Stark and Littlefinger was talking about how Rhaegar Targaryen's infatuation with Lyanna cost thousands of people their lives. After that Sansa mentions how it was because Rhaegar kidnapped and raped her, then Littlefinger goes silent. Was it me or did Littlefinger's silence speak volumes? It was almost as if he knew something about the Lyanna/Rhaehar affair but didn't want to tell Sansa because it would shatter the perception her father created for her and her siblings. This scene is only going to fuel the R+L=J theory, IMO.

Last edited:

One scene that really jumped out at me was when Sansa and Littlefinger were in the tombs beneath Winterfell. They were in front of the statue of Lyanna Stark and Littlefinger was talking about how Rhaegar Targaryen's infatuation with Lyanna cost thousands of people their lives. After that Sansa mentions how it was because Rhaegar kidnapped and raped her, then Littlefinger goes silent. Was it me or did Littlefinger's silence speak volumes? It was almost as if he knew something about the Lyanna/Rhaehar affair but didn't want to tell Sansa because it would shatter the perception her father created for her and her siblings. This scene is only going to fuel the R+L=J theory, IMO.

I peeped it as well.

I think they nailed Shae in the show.

She wasn't stunning by any means but she was low key hot and was very sexual. The perfect pipesmith for someone like Tyrion.

McNabb-Blank-Stare_GIF.gif

Good episode. Cersie is incredibly unreasonable, Tag team Jamie and Bron headed to Dorne, Sam ethered Allister Thorne, and new LC Jon Snow. My only issue was I don't understand why a random freed slave got to sit in Dany's council

He was probably the gray worm of the freed slaves.

His silence did indeed speak volumes. That was intentional. Tho in the books they never clarified if she was kidnapped or if she voluntarily went along. I think they left it up to the readers imagination

So not only was Geofrey the son of Cersei and Jamie but Myrsella is also their daughter.

Damn, so none of those kids are Robert Baratheons? Jaime was dumping some healthy loads into his sister, Jesus Christ.

Another place you guys may overlook is eritria. Small country in east Africa :pimp: women.

yo my best friend ex girl was from there. she was stunning, she told me she had cousins she couldnt describe bc you would have to see them in person.

I hate u bruh
Why u gotta do that here
I ain't even read that far in the books yet
There's a damn thread that u can post spoilers in for Christ sake
Why not post there
Killed the whole damn thing for me
R+l=j
U saying rhaegar and lysanna equals job snow
And that snow isn't ned stark bastard but lysanna son and the rightful heir to the thrown
:smh: I swear folks just love spoiling stuff
I truely hate u

Last edited:
So not only was Geofrey the son of Cersei and Jamie but Myrsella is also their daughter.

Damn, so none of those kids are Robert Baratheons? Jaime was dumping some healthy loads into his sister, Jesus Christ.

All of those gold crowned kids ain't a Baratheon.

How you going to complain about something in a spoiler tag and then post all about it without a spoiler tag for other people to read?

Last edited:
2 Episodes in and I haven't seen a single second of Season 5. 
mean.gif

The hissing at Daenerys :lol: she made a rash decision that I guess needed to be done. But in either case, it's looking like Drogon will bail her out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom