OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree Shae in the book sounds like she beautiful, Shae on the show is so underwhelming . I think Darcy is the other one you were referring to the African one.

I think they nailed Shae in the show.

She wasn't stunning by any means but she was low key hot and was very sexual. The perfect pipesmith for someone like Tyrion.

Didn't mind watching the leaks. The NBA and NHL playoffs will keep me busy until then and I could always watch rewatch the episodes when the HD version is out.

Anyone who watched the leaks, can you please tell me if we see Khaleesi in the NUDE with in the next 4 episodes? lol :nerd::nerd:
Implied nudity is as far as she goes. Like having the bedsheets covering her bare buxoms
Don't worry that boy Daario got us though 
devil.gif

Holding off hasnt been hard at all

I hope theyre arent any major WTF moments tonight thatll force me to skip ahead 
sick.gif

lol.
Not really a spoiler by any standard but you know how this thread is.
So many people are watching the rest of the season tonight.

Last edited:
tonights episode did make me wanna watch the leaks but ima hold off...

episode was pretty slow but definitely made me wanna watch more. 

sansa > daenerys 

daenrys is annoying to me and i predict she is going to turn crazy like her father. i don't think she can handle all this power.

can't wait to see what arya is going to be up to...that's the most interesting storyline to me. 
and where the hell is bran at?

tonights episode did make me wanna watch the leaks but ima hold off...
episode was pretty slow but definitely made me wanna watch more. 

sansa > daenerys 
daenrys is annoying to me and i predict she is going to turn crazy like her father. i don't think she can handle all this power.
can't wait to see what arya is going to be up to...that's the most interesting storyline to me. 

and where the hell is bran at?

They already said he wouldnt be in the season, tho I am not sure if HBO has ever said that. The actor who played Bran said some words that could be misconstrued but it could mean that he wont be in the season.

Odd question but I have heard this debated elsewhere on in the internet (think it was youtube). Do you think they'll ever Expanded Universe novels/comics/video games that arent written by GRRM?

I didnt give my input but I dont think anyone else could do it so I would say no.

Back
Top Bottom