OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does charlie look as good as her?

I think I might've been the one who first posted cb19's videos in here. I randomly found her channel looking for GOT stuff. I've wanted that purple / pink haired weirdo ever since.

I think I might've been the one who first posted cb19's videos in here. I randomly found her channel looking for GOT stuff. I've wanted that purple / pink haired weirdo ever since.
mean.gif
 Shes definitely not a AWG

I that nerd ish makes her even badder to me.

OK, I thought you referring to the espisode when Sam killed one, which happened earlier.
Yeah I knew that scene where the Walker touches the baby and the eyes turn blue

But all this time there's this army of White Walkers who apparently are just wandering even after they saw Sam (and for some reason didn't kill him?) 

Seems weird

Word. That's like one of the only classes of chick I haven't had -- the alternative, tatted, colored hair type -- really want to cross that off my bucket list. She's like a prime example.

But all this time there's this army of White Walkers who apparently are just wandering even after they saw Sam (and for some reason didn't kill him?) 

Seems weird

I hear you, but they have so much to deal with in hour increments that its hard to get to everything. Plus, we know so little about the white walkers its hard to say what's implausible and what's not about them moving south.

Word. That's like one of the only classes of chick I haven't had -- the alternative, tatted, colored hair type -- really want to cross that off my bucket list. She's like a prime example.

I thought it was just me who felt this way! :lol:

Hard for a brother to pull one of those types though :wow:

I thought it was just me who felt this way! :lol:

Hard for a brother to pull one of those types though :wow:

No way, bro. Maybe I'm getting my expecations up too high, but I figure if they're a little freaky looking, they're likely to be freaky in other ways. :evil:

Anyway, I wish you luck. Hope it happens for you one day. But stay away from Comic Book Girl - she's mine. :lol:

Last edited:
I hear you, but they have so much to deal with in hour increments that its hard to get to everything. Plus, we know so little about the white walkers its hard to say what's implausible and what's not about them moving south.
That's a part of what I'm wondering. The Walkers' motivations, do they think or strategize.. are they planning to sweep through the folks south of the wall...

They definitely kill humans/wildlings. Which is why I was questioning how Sam was able to survive

Re watched the first episode again and I want to say that rhaegal and viserion are bigger than drogon from last season. But in comparison to what we've seen in the trailers of drogon, he looks bigger than both of them combined

Last edited:
CB19 is in LA? I want to go there and find her along with a bunch of those big boobed suicide girls.

The Starks will rule the iron throne/Westeros at the end. Westeros breeded their own downfall with the starks and they don't even know it.

John is going to go on to be a noble respected warrior who will be on the throne. He's honest, there are no lies when he talks, he can fight, and there is nothing he would tell his men to do that he wouldn't do himself. MEN will realize that and he will be respected by MEN. You can already see the seeds of it growing. The sneaky people with a lot of money in the story won't understand cause just like sneaky people with a lot of money in real life don't understand that having all of that doesn't make you not a lame. You're so cunning and conniving and have all these possessions but don't realize it can't buy you real respect. Sometimes you just gotta be dat N***a.

Arya is going to be a legend/myth in the world with her warrior skills. She's going to be John's number 1 goon. She won't be up under him all the time in the castle, she'll be out doing her own thing but she won't tolerate anyone messing with her family. So if you don't want those problems from her then you best not try John in the first place.

Sansa, like I said before Sansa is the next Cersai, Cersai 2.0. Everything she's going through is going to turn her into a cold, twisted, ***** of a woman. Everybody think they're using her as a pawn and taking advantage of her (which they are) but not realizing that if she lives to grow old then all it will be is learning experiences for her. She will learn how to deal with people like them and become people like them or even worse version.

Bran is going to be some kind of mystic and people all over will look to him for knowledge.

Rickon can handle the family money or something idk.

The Starks will rule the iron throne/Westeros at the end. Westeros breeded their own downfall with the starks and they don't even know it.

John is going to go on to be a noble respected warrior who will be on the throne. He's honest, there are no lies when he talks, he can fight, and there is nothing he would tell his men to do that he wouldn't do himself. MEN will realize that and he will be respected by MEN. You can already see the seeds of it growing. The sneaky people with a lot of money in the story won't understand cause just like sneaky people with a lot of money in real life don't understand that having all of that doesn't make you not a lame. You're so cunning and conniving and have all these possessions but don't realize it can't buy you real respect. Sometimes you just gotta be dat N***a.

Arya is going to be a legend/myth in the world with her warrior skills. She's going to be John's number 1 goon. She won't be up under him all the time in the castle, she'll be out doing her own thing but she won't tolerate anyone messing with her family. So if you don't want those problems from her then you best not try John in the first place.

Sansa, like I said before Sansa is the next Cersai, Cersai 2.0. Everything she's going through is going to turn her into a cold, twisted, ***** of a woman. Everybody think they're using her as a pawn and taking advantage of her (which they are) but not realizing that if she lives to grow old then all it will be is learning experiences for her. She will learn how to deal with people like them and become people like them or even worse version.

Bran is going to be some kind of mystic and people all over will look to him for knowledge.

pimp.gif
arya gonna be flying around the world murking fools on bran (as drogon) 

That's not how the real world works :lol:

The show has not painted the picture at all that things like nobility will win out.

If anything more and more it brings to light that things like honor, respect, loyalty, etc. don't mean a damn thing and that alone will not get ppl to rally around you and if it does you'll be bringing those ppl to die with you.

As things are now the showdown is looking like religious fanatics vs. cunning ruthless bastards with the wildcard being magic monsters in the cold. The main goal being to save the realm not any one individual's or group's vendetta. Hard to see a right or wrong in this cuz just like in the real world ppl have their own ideas of that when they do what they do.

Arya is fueled solely by revenge at this point. Has been growing since she saw her dad executed.

:lol: Damn if Sansa is gonna be the next Cersi then there's no hope for her future. She finally got her head out the clouds and to me is right behind Arya in becoming cold and fueled by revenge but if being like Cersi is what she's in store for she's just another dumb vindictive broad in a position of power.

I really don't see how that's the Starks winning.

As things are now in the show I'd put my money on Dany.

Last edited:

:pimp: arya gonna be flying around the world murking fools on bran (as drogon) 

Honestly I hope this happens but Martin will do something we won't see coming similar to the ending of "The Departed" the elevator scene.

Going miss cbg19s videos..

It's going end up like the real world, the one with the strongest army who is smart is going to win in the end.. Targaryens had dragons.. Robert won the war and was a warrior before he became what we saw.. And everyone we've heard of was through birth

You either take power by force or you're born into it.. This is why little finger will never get what he wants maybe if he was around today (electoral system).. But not back during that time period

Last edited:
i remeber bran being told he will never walk again but he will fly foreshadowing about him being able to ride a dragon :nerd:

Just came in to say that my most hated character on the show is Stannis' wife. Shes aweful and brings nothing to the table. Straight *****

Also, shes def not the finest but slept on, and thats Oberyn's girl

It'll be nice and depressing if the white walkers can't be stopped and take over Westeros.

Stannis has grown on me as a leader. If I was going to ride for anyone, aside from John, it would be Stannis. I shall bend the knee... for the red witch.

OK, I thought you referring to the espisode when Sam killed one, which happened earlier.

Seems weird

Probabaly could smell that Sam was softer than baby poo.

I think it's safe to assume that the White Walkers think and strategize. Correct me if I'm wrong but they ruled at one point and were the dominant species. And it's not like they were overthrown they just mysteriously disappeared. I'm not a book reader but the picture that's been painted always seemed to indicate that the WW are superior beings.

At the time the episode aired when we see the White Walker army I thought they were marching on the wall. I think it's safe to say now that that's not their current objective.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom