OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They showing the season premiere episode at a couple spots around the country a couple weeks before the HBO premiere. I know atlanta at least. I got my tickets, goin on March 29

Bruh. I completely missed during my first time watching that Varys had been siding with the Targaryans this whole time.

Book readers hit up my inbox. Is he a Targaryan himself :nerd: Or does he just believe the Baratheons and Lannisters have no chance against the Dothraki and the dragons?

pm'd

Vary's just wants what's best for the Realm, he's not a particular supporter of no one... hell he wanted NED to take over

I've been saying this for the longest.

Aegon's Landing and the Fall of Valyria would be sick as well. Seeing hela dragons flying around the sky burning cities and ****

The fact that they measure time relative to Aegon's Landing (the same way we measure time relative to christ) should tell you how awesome it would be

Last edited:
looks like drogon does make it to braavos or tyrion to meereen in some capacity. HOLY **** IM SO HYPEEEE.

They showing the season premiere episode at a couple spots around the country a couple weeks before the HBO premiere. I know atlanta at least. I got my tickets, goin on March 29

Link?

I'm wondering what the hell did they do different in raising joffrey. Tommen and Myrcella turned out to be nice kids.
In the GoT/ASoIaF universe children born of incest have a high chance of being born mad/insane/sociopaths/sadists

Vary's just wants what's best for the Realm, he's not a particular supporter of no one... hell he wanted NED to take over

vary's may very well be the 2nd best dude in the realm.. (second to Ned Stark....RIP)

Varys got you fooled. He's as power hungry, if not more, than anybody else in Westeros. He basically admitted so more than once.

What separates him is his intelligence and cunning he realized what's best for the relm is ultimately what's best for him.

And yall need to chill. Couple of the last few post in reference to the plot synopsis or trailer are basically spoilers. Yea I'm extra sensitive.

Last edited:
e2908c51-9ccc-4a9c-92c7-31f224bdca40.jpg

I just want to see these dragons burn a city. Every season they talk about a city being burned in the past by a dragon. It keeps me on the edge of my seat hoping that I would see one by the time the season is over, but it never happened.

I was thought it would happen for sure when we saw the season 4 trailer where they had the dragon shadow cast over one of the cities. But that trailer scene never even made it into the season.

Tbh that last Hobbit flick set the bar pretty high as far Dragons desecrating cities goes. Benioff and co got their work cut out for them. 

Back
Top Bottom