OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all gotta remember Tommen is only like 8

Joffery was like 13 and watched his dad be a fat ***** sexing, drunk, blood lust king.

everything Joffery picked up he got from Robert

Tommen and marcella on the other hand was more under Cersi's thumb

Wasnt Macella given to the house of Martell? Which makes me wonder if Cersei had a plan for that when she offed Oberyn.

I think they aged up Tommen for the tv show.

Yeah, they definitely aged uo Tommen big time. Dude went from a toddler to a preteen to a full blown teenager in like three seasons. They recast last season if I'm not mistaken too.

Y'all gotta remember Tommen is only like 8

Joffery was like 13 and watched his dad be a fat ***** sexing, drunk, blood lust king.

everything Joffery picked up he got from Robert

Tommen and marcella on the other hand was more under Cersi's thumb

Robert had some bad habits but they definitely don't explain how evil and sadistic joff grew up to be. Some people just want to watch the world burn, like aerys.

Wasnt Macella given to the house of Martell? Which makes me wonder if Cersei had a plan for that when she offed Oberyn.

I think they aged up Tommen for the tv show.

Myrcella wasn't given but I get the idea. This should be one of the interesting story lines of the season. :smokin

I'm wondering what the hell did they do different in raising joffrey. Tommen and Myrcella turned out to be nice kids.
Nothing. Joff was just born bad. It happens.

(Or maybe Jaime and Cersei smashed one too many times when Joffrey was in the womb. That could mess anyone up).
We know in real life there are certain health risk involved when it comes to the products of incest. 

In the show didn't they kind of allude to this with it's own little GOT twist when either Cersie or Jamie mention how Targaryens wed brother and sister for hundreds of years and something like half of them were mentally ill?

That boy Joffrey was clinically insane, had nothing to do with his environment or how he was brought up. 

Last edited:
We know in real life there are certain health risk involved when it comes to the products of incest. 

In the show didn't they kind of allude to this with it's own little GOT twist when either Cersie or Jamie mention how Targaryens wed brother and sister for hundreds of years and something like half of them were mentally ill?

Yes, that happened in season 1 when Ned confronted Cersei about Jamie being the real father of all her kids. She then brought up the Targareyen's penchant for inbreeding, but I think it was Ned who responded to that by pointing out that half of them turned out crazy.

The thread said no spoilers but I aint sure if they mean non from the book or from any source period so I wont post it, but the plot synopsis has been leaked for the first 3 episodes. Google it if you want

If somone hadn't mentioned on here that Robb Stark was the prince in the new Disney Cinderella movie, I never would have recognized him in the previews.

The thread said no spoilers but I aint sure if they mean non from the book or from any source period so I wont post it, but the plot synopsis has been leaked for the first 3 episodes. Google it if you want
jp bro I know you just looking out. 
laugh.gif

I will never understand people that seek out spoilers. Like, what's the point of even watching the show?

rewatching the first 4 seasons. Didnt realize the first time around that the direwolves went from pups in the 1st episode to halfway grown in the second :lol:

They took him as a ward after the Greyjoy rebellion to (correct me if I'm wrong) keep the Greyjoys from rising up again

Last edited:
Bruh. I completely missed during my first time watching that Varys had been siding with the Targaryans this whole time.

Book readers hit up my inbox. Is he a Targaryan himself :nerd: Or does he just believe the Baratheons and Lannisters have no chance against the Dothraki and the dragons?

Back
Top Bottom