OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some people are good guessers though. I don't care though, I read all the material so I wouldn't have to deal with people revealing stuff. I'd be mad like you guys though.

:lol: This whole culture of not being spoiled is perfectly exemplified in this thread.

At this point it's a crime to even have predictions. That the height of craziness this has reached. All yall dudes simply need to chill. It aint ever that serious and if it is stop frequenting the thread so much.

The thing is, several major reveals have been spoiled by "predictions" in this thread. The dudes who make these "predictions" reveal exactly what's gonna happen down to the smallest detail, so it's pretty obvious that they're book/Wiki readers trying to sound smart

A real prediction would be "I think Ned Stark might die this season the way he keeps @#@#@# things up"

A NTer prediction: "I think Ned Stark might die this season. I think he'll be given a chance to go to the Night's Watch, but Joffrey might have other plans and might execute him publicly :nerd:"
Oh I know but honestly it's to the point complaining about spoilers or sneak spoilers disguised as predictions is just as annoying as the ppl spoiling ****. It's to the point there's probably equal amount of pgs *****ing about spoilers to talking about the show.

I've read tons of spoilers on here and man, i dont get it. Seeing is so different than reading. And even reading the spoilers on here are much different than reading the book.

I guess people just complain to complain...

^
People still want to be surprised when they watch the show and a lot of people in here haven't read the books. If someone spoiled what happened to Ned in the first season I would've been mad. Might be the most shocked i've ever been watching a tv show.

Last edited:
:lol: This whole culture of not being spoiled is perfectly exemplified in this thread.

At this point it's a crime to even have predictions. That the height of craziness this has reached. All yall dudes simply need to chill. It aint ever that serious and if it is stop frequenting the thread so much.
In a sense this thread has become unbearable because of all of the crybabies. The only time someone isn't whining is when the episode is airing live in members markets.

ban predictions pls
My case and point. :lol:

maybe put guesses in spoilers? like:

"i think this is gonna go down this episode:

1m4OICx

Y'all really should be mad at the book reader that misinterpreted my post and said I was spoiling things. That conveys far more to us about what is to come. Very unfortunate move by he or she.

Last edited:
Y'all really should be mad at the book reader that misinterpreted my post and said I was spoiling things. That conveys far more to us about what is to come. Very unfortunate move by he or she.
Nobody in their right mind is upset with you JPZx, don't stress it.

Keep guessing man. Don't let people stop you from doing what you do. They don't like tv show nastradamuses here.

Has the show caught up to the books yet
Or will it out pace the books by next season????
Also in the books is there more white walker action
Or has it been exactly like its been in the show

ive got very mixed feelings about tonight.... yea im excited for this episode cause im positive its going to be great but it is also the last episode so i have to wait nine months for next season...

Re watching this season on hbo right now
Damn the on got what he deserved
He was a straight sucka
Ungrateful ***

Back
Top Bottom