OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

121873-Olly-nod-gif-Imgur-kid-with-bo-0d1U.gif

I thought I was the only one that thought Gillie would like nice if she was cleaned up a bit on the show.

Really?

You're engaging in a thread about the show, and people should have to avoid spoilers to nurture the pace you want to go at?

Why are you here if you're not caught up? Maybe while you're in the thread dodging and ducking people that are in the place you are inching towards, you could be, you know.

Watching an episode of the show.

Really?

You're engaging in a thread about the show, and people should have to avoid spoilers to nurture the pace you want to go at?

Why are you here if you're not caught up? Maybe while you're in the thread dodging and ducking people that are in the place you are inching towards, you could be, you know.

Bruh, I'm a bookreader, but you clearly posted a spoiler that hasn't happened yet. How you gonna deny that? Just cause you edited it now doesn't mean people didn't see it.

What? I haven't read any of the books. Did I somehow just guess right and you mistook that for me talking about the books.?

What the ****. No, I thought that made sense. Because of how he feels about all of them. Maybe I've just watched too many TV shows, but it's obvious where this is headed.

Last edited:
Really?

I think he's referring to your last one of what you think the episode is going to be about..
and there is a book thread come to it,

I swear to god. You literally just spoiled it for me because you thought I was spoiling **** from the show when I really must've just guessed right out of randomness.

But seriously, how is that not where we're headed anyway? I'm only caught up on the show and I can see that.

The episode's name leads us to only two different possibilities here for what it's describing. I'm deducing over here man, yikes. Sorry. I seriously have not read any of the books.

Last edited:
dont freak out, beause you may or may not of spoiled, we dont know what the show will do at this point..

I'm not accusing you but you DID say "It's easy when you have the books to follow, but yeah."

So you gave off the impression that you read the book...

JPZ's cool. I believe him if he says he was just guessing.

There's just been a lot of dudes fake guessing and dry-spoiling in here. :smh:
Either that or this is the most predictable show of all time.

So it's kinda...always put your guesses in spoilers in here. :lol:

Last edited:
RoOk - No I was essentially addressing the book people that I am not a part of after my prediction and saying my prediction could be way off, but it's easy for the book readers to say it's an outlandish guess when they have the books to follow.

Last edited:
:lol: This whole culture of not being spoiled is perfectly exemplified in this thread.

At this point it's a crime to even have predictions. That the height of craziness this has reached. All yall dudes simply need to chill. It aint ever that serious and if it is stop frequenting the thread so much.

:lol: This whole culture of not being spoiled is perfectly exemplified in this thread.

At this point it's a crime to even have predictions. That the height of craziness this has reached. All yall dudes simply need to chill. It aint ever that serious and if it is stop frequenting the thread so much.

The thing is, several major reveals have been spoiled by "predictions" in this thread. The dudes who make these "predictions" reveal exactly what's gonna happen down to the smallest detail, so it's pretty obvious that they're book/Wiki readers trying to sound smart

A real prediction would be "I think Ned Stark might die this season the way he keeps @#@#@# things up"

A NTer prediction: "I think Ned Stark might die this season. I think he'll be given a chance to go to the Night's Watch, but Joffrey might have other plans and might execute him publicly :nerd:"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom