OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone shed some light on the meaning of the conversation between Tyrion and Jaime about the beetles.
Tyrion just trying to figure out the meaning of man and violence?

I had no clue but I enjoyed it simply cuz it was some nice rambling that didn't specifically and clearly reference something going on with them personally. That existential waxing poetic :smokin

The Mountain is not dead.

I don't know why people keep saying that... where in the episode did he die?
Right after he killed Oberyn and rolled over on his back. I thought him killing Oberyn was like his last ounce of strength he used to do something.

But I dunno maybe y'all think cuz he's so big that he can be imapled by a blade and shrug it off.
Man if they are going to kill every character I like I'm stop watching this ****.
Exactly how I feel right now :smh:
Stop liking characters. Like the story.

Last edited:
It's like...once he volunteered, I thought awesome...but he might get stomped.

But then when he put the spear through....mannnnnn they had me convinced it was over. |I

I thought the next thing was him throwin the spear at Tywin on some Spartacus ****. :smh:

It's like...once he volunteered, I thought awesome...but he might get stomped.

But then when he put the spear through....mannnnnn they had me convinced it was over. |I

I thought the next thing was him throwin the spear at Tywin on some Spartacus ****. :smh:

this! my exact thoughts.

I was talking to my brother earlier today too like man there's no way he loses :lol: :smh:

This story is truly unpredictable.

Right after he killed Oberyn and rolled over on his back. I thought him killing Oberyn was like his last ounce of strength he used to do something.

But I dunno maybe y'all think cuz he's so big that he can be imapled by a blade and shrug it off.
We know for a fact he's alive. He won the fight. Tywin said so.

If it was a draw Tyrion would have gone free. The Mountain didn't die.

Wow. Wow. Wow. Was not expecting the battle to end that way, but it was true GOT style. Oberyn beat himself with all that talking. Should have just lopped the Mountain's head off.

But the rest if the ep was great. Was not expecting Sansa to get her lie on like that. And the stuff in the North is real.

I really really hated this episode even before the fight. Khaleesis segment was trash, we only get 2 minutes of hound and Arya, and I thought Peter Dinklages acting was rather poor. THEN THAT FIGHT SCENE WHERE THE BAD GUY WINS YET AGAIN!! I need to cliff note the books so I can stop watching haha, I can't stand this constant good guys losing crap.

It's gotta be give and take god damnit. GIVE AND TAKE!! You let some good guys win, you let some bad guys win. Give me a reason to cheer damnit!! That Cleveland Browns reference was spot on

I really really hated this episode even before the fight. Khaleesis segment was trash, we only get 2 minutes of hound and Arya, and I thought Peter Dinklages acting was rather poor. THEN THAT FIGHT SCENE WHERE THE BAD GUY WINS YET AGAIN!! I need to cliff note the books so I can stop watching haha, I can't stand this constant good guys losing crap.

It's gotta be give and take god damnit. GIVE AND TAKE!! You let some good guys win, you let some bad guys win. Give me a reason to cheer damnit!! That Cleveland Browns reference was spot on
nope the caramel goddeses ta tas rectified the entire situation bruh

roll.gif
@ some of yall, 4 seasons in you should know the M.O. by now, build em up, make em a fan fave, and then kill them very very horribly
mean.gif

Man alot of people gonna be pissed when the show ends w/ a damn white walker sitting on the throne

Ramsey told yall whats up

nYp7Lir.gif

This episode. Holy ****.

Hollywood has really screwed with a lot of you. :lol:. Glad this show is staying true and not keeping people alive cause they are fan favorites.

That's what I'm sayin bruh done with this **** :frown:

Going to go watch sitcoms from now on where nothing bad happens

We know for a fact he's alive. He won the fight. Tywin said so.

If it was a draw Tyrion would have gone free. The Mountain didn't die.
Winning the fight doesn't mean he's alive. He just definitively killed Oberyn. It's like boxing when a guy is clearly capable of getting up before the count of 10 compared to a guy that is knocked out.

Also I'm not seeing where you're getting that if it was a draw Tyrion would go free. That's not a clear outcome to a trial by combat or at least they didn't specify the rules before the fight started.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom