OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
surprised they wanted to go directly against Lord of the Rings AND Sunday Night Football.

Facebook reminded me that 3 years ago today, the final season kicked off. I had my GoT wine. My Funko pops resting on my Stark sigil etched wood end table. I was ready. Could never have predicted in a million years how bad things would end up.
55A4D5A4-4F33-40B3-9C75-4A623A3F3D4B.jpeg

Facebook also reminded me that on this day 8 years ago, Joffrey was murdered at his wedding feast.

Enjoy the new show folks. I will not be partaking this time around. Fool me once

Kinda optimistic since the trash d&d guys have no connection to this show. targaryens still suck and i'm mad at grrm.

shogun shogun Did you think all of GOT was trash or just the last season.
1-7 was fire to me Season 8 was the biggest let down.
I hated season 8. I know some of the thread hated season 7 too but I enjoyed it. What really made me mad was how those frauds d&d were acting. They talked about being tired of doing the show and seemed like they gave no effort for season 8. So disrespectful to GRRM and the fans for that garbage season 8.

I want to be hyped for the new show, but I’m just not. Can’t exactly put my finger on why.

You probably feel the way I do. I want to give it a fair shot, but I just feel like “what is the point…even if the prequel has a good story, it’s still a prequel to a garbage show”

If the original show ended on a good note, of course I’d be excited for this one

Back
Top Bottom