OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They still had a chance after this scene man. **** was beautiful.

Damn shame :smh:

Looking back this may have been the best damn scene of S8. Watching it right now gives me chills still. But how the hell did you not have any MAJOR character (sans Jorah I guess) die in the battle?

I haven't given Thrones much thought after the finale, which really saddens me.

stranger things > GOTs

giphy.gif

lol Stranger Things is a cute show. It's entertaining. But GOT is one of the GOAT shows. Season 1-4 is right there with anything that's ever aired on television.

GoT should have been a GOAT show. But D&D chose the path they chose. A different showrunner, GRRM serving as a consultant/writer again, good chance the show would have ended on a higher note. And HBO would have bankrolled the whole thing, GoT was the Golden Goose for them.

shoulda been 10 seasons minimum

the same way life influences their art and we saw as how the show reached megastardom things changed

no money for direwolves no money for dragpns or battles

cuz it went in their pockets

so too doea art influence life

like they had real opportunity to perfectly capture the moment with this whole metoo feminist movement and dany

all those people naming their kids khaleesi and danaerys

completely blew it

You're literally doing the same thing.

A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good.
No. I'm not.

GoT was good. Great even. That doesnt deny the trash that followed.

The problem here is you're pretending that for something to be considered GOAT only part of it can qualify while the rest can be convienently ignored. In this case literally half of the material :lol:

Game of Thrones did not end with S4.

If thats the case Dexter was GOAT too.

Let's let all series that became trash be considered GOAT cuz at some point in time they were really good.

Back
Top Bottom