OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know taste is subjective and all that and can’t explain why I feel this way but seeing people put Breaking Bad at #1 really grinds my gears.
Breaking bad is not top 1
The wire has that spot
Breaking bad isn’t too 5 either
I’d say prolly too 10

My dude knew he was gonna be king
Then pretended he didn’t want it
The whole damn time
My dude left a damn meeting
To strengthen and assess the kingdom assets
To go warg into a crowd whatever to go find drogon
At the end :rofl:

i shudder to think any part of a "mad queen" plot is martin's

A well developed Mad Queen plot would be okay. Not a rushed one. Jon being the rightful heir was always going to be a problem for Dany, so it won’t surprise me if she becomes the antagonist. But Bran becoming King?!?! I hope GRRM doesn’t go that route.

my dude Brand lightweight the most sinister of em all within the 7 kingdoms
My dude seen her laying waste to the whole Kings landing
Didn’t say anything
Told Sam
Jon was the real king
Then got sam to tell Jon
Got Jon to tell Sansa and Arya
Knew she was gonna tell Tyrion and he tell Varys
Knew Varys was gonna die
Knew all of the folks in king landing was gonna get killed by dany
Knew dany was gonna die
Just so he can sit on the throne
That boy cold

Not a dwarf, not a bastard, not a ******* OP night king, not a queen with 3 dragons that she un fossilized by laying in fire but a ******* crippled

A well developed Mad Queen plot would be okay. Not a rushed one. Jon being the rightful heir was always going to be a problem for Dany, so it won’t surprise me if she becomes the antagonist. But Bran becoming King?!?! I hope GRRM doesn’t go that route.

no thats bs mad queen is trite and not what GOT is about

just cuz aerys was mad now its a family curse/targaryen trait they all have?

despite rhaegar being the nicest person to ever live?

even if jon is the rightful heir how does a wedding not quell that?

mad queen idea is crap and honestly in this era of me too seems a little sexist, like a woman is not capable of ruling without being mad

like when varys was talkin to tyrion about the ruler must be a man

or because she killed the people in Kings Landing but when Robert was killing every male child in every house he wasnt mad right?

nah thats weak and would have been much more interesting to see danaerys' new world as opposed to the old ways winning out

maybe those gods (rhollor, the 7) were scared that danaerys would wipe them from ppl collective experience too

that i could buy

What I don’t get is that the show shifted away from the starks a LONG TIME AGO and to think “yeah it would be cool for the starks family to win at the end” really did it for me ! **** the starks **** bran **** Jon! NOT THE MOON OF MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People were still defending this and pretending it was as good as it use to be cuz they were distracted by tons of fanservice.

People were willing to overlook how bad the Dorne stuff cuz they were new charwcters. Plus for the most part they followed their same format inns5 and s6.

S7 made it clear to me when I saw how they did Littlefinger and decreased Tytion's intelligence. Something was just off.
5 years

those racist ***** d&d just think ppl will have sympathy cuz so many white ppl died

notice how the dothraki and unsullied fought for westeros and the only one to say anything about it was davos, and even he kept it short

those racist ***** d&d just think ppl will have sympathy cuz so many white ppl died

notice how the dothraki and unsullied fought for westeros and the only one to say anything about it was davos, and even he kept it short
:rofl:
Turning this into a race thread :lol:
I ain’t even mad
Thread will have a better ending then it’s namesake :smh:

Back
Top Bottom