OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C0AAA517-18E1-4E78-A669-63E99B2FEF44.jpeg

mediocre analogy:

this show is like that guy in your group of friends who used to be cool and you'd hang out all the time but then one day everyone turns on him over something trivial and suddenly everything he does is ****ty and you spend all day talking **** behind his back about every little thing.

all this time he's more or less the same guy he's always been.

Nah.. this is like that friend, but all of sudden they lose a job (or lose something or something significant changes with them) and all of sudden when they no longer have that thing, they start to struggle

And you have the choice to either be open in honest with your friend about the things that have changed

Or you can ignore the elephant in the room and pretend things are still the same

Sofie said the finally would split the fans but they're split now. I wonder if it will reunite the fans in thinking this season was a let down?

I think D&D have actually galvanized the fanbase to unite against them the same way Jon united wildlings and the houses of Westeros to fight the dead lol.

Watch 8.5 for a third time today. Still don’t get the overt criticisms. It was a solid episode for what they’re going for. The story never seemed like it would have a fairy tale ending.
You was cool with the horse that Arya ubered during the burning down of an entire city?

What about the Urine-Jaime duel?

it woulda been dope if arya had to break in through the crypt

and stole myrcella face

then appear to her and kill her

and then death in turn comes after her like in final destination

as she trying to get out the city/rubble

and then she gets the white horse like as reward for surviving and now shes a harbinger of death

like she has to keep killing people (sacrifices) to keep death from killing her

im callin a tyrion sneak- play for jon to become the king and eliminate danearys without jon knowing and then jon hands it over to arya or sansa.

I hear that, I just want to "finish" GoT and make sure I have everything.

If this last hour twenty has some **** like Night King comin back and wreckin shop, and folks dyin left and right, and Bran is a huge piece helping NK, Iono, I might have to flip. :lol:

But overall, I know BB is #1 and this last season needed to be on point to overtake it, and it hasn't. Could have, but didn't.
:rofl: Man you still got a strand of hope.

I don't even know what kind of break neck speed pacing would have to be achieved to fit all of that in.

You was cool with the horse that Arya ubered during the burning down of an entire city?

What about the Urine-Jaime duel?
The horse never bothered me. 2/3’s if everything Jaime irritated me. Cersci not getting a more dramatic death irritated me. Varys going out like an idiot irritated me.

Dany ****in **** up didn’t bother me.

Nah.. this is like that friend, but all of sudden they lose a job (or lose something or something significant changes with them) and all of sudden when they no longer have that thing, they start to struggle

And you have the choice to either be open in honest with your friend about the things that have changed

Or you can ignore the elephant in the room and pretend things are still the same
ok, this is getting better.

this is the friend who started seeing a new girl, and she's terrible for him, and now he's completely changed and says and does stupid things all the time, flakes on everything, gets all dramatic when you don't show up to her surprise birthday party, borrows your non-stick pan and returns it with a bunch of scratches, tells you his gf has a friend and you go on a double date and she turns out to be a fat *** with uncontrolled facial hair, no open bar at his wedding, starts lying about everything, tells you he "just kind of forgot" you had scheduled the bachelor party this weekend and asks you to pay for his flight, plays some pick up basketball and walks away with the ball because he doesn't like the foul call, steps on the back of your new shoes while you're walking...

on the right track?

Yo on the real though this dude Jon Snow needs to man the **** up. All this I don't want it nonsense. Man you originally wanted to leave when Ned died, wanted to leave when Robb died. Used the excuse of dying and being resurrected to ditch the NW finally, shame most of your fam dead and the accounted for thought to be dead.

Found a little cause to stick around and now you've handled that. So either go back to the wall or stay in the North. Aint like you ever gave a **** about the ppl of KL. They were down for the death of both of your fathers.

Just stop doing stupid **** like telling Sansa secrets and chill.

Abusive brother, that hinted @ raping her. Sold her to the Dothraki like she was a sex slave.

The rich 1% who deserved those deaths.

Them sons of the Charlies were all her enemies trying to actively kill her and her dragons.

Who did she burn alive that wasnt a piece of **** slave owner or cutthroat?

These weak *** memes keep talking about "people" and "those" she had killed with no context as if we're suppose to pretend Dany spent every season before getting to Westeros killing the innocent and anyone who got in her way.

We're suppose to pretend she wss blatantly presented as a white savior and one woman emancipator of slaves and toppler of the 1%. Basically Bernie meets Lincoln.

Couldn't even give some reason the civilians of KL didnt want her to at least motivate those actions.

Oh and I read that Bran 3 eyed raven theory :rofl:

**** would support my reaction to the spoilers but all of that reasoning makes too much sense. So it probably won't be included as for why or even track how.

A little too on the nose too.

Watched 8.5 for a third time today. Still don’t get the overt criticisms. It was a solid episode for what they’re going for. The story never seemed like it would have a fairy tale ending.
Who the **** wants a fairy tale ending?

You new in this thread? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom