OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brans contribution to next episode will be the last two minutes of him waking up from his coma and concluding that the entire show was a dream

Overall it's still my favorite TV show in my lifetime.

But seasons 1-5 were a A+

As bad as 6-8 are they are still B- TV.

Overall I still give the show a A-.

I have this and Breaking Bad neck and neck, but unless they close ridiculously great 8-6, I think I'm going to lean Breaking above. They closed phenomenally well.

I've criticized this show plenty but I still enjoy it and even with its flaws its went from A+ to B-.

I don't understand people saying its trash yet still making it appointment TV and writing dissertations about why its trash. Especially the folks who say it's been trash for 3 seasons.

Just stop watching it.

You and others keep saying to stop watching... for what?

There is/was very few episodes left so what's the point in not watching at this point so far along.

If the show had 10 seasons or whatever and it got this bad in season 3-6 I could understand you guys with the stop watching but it's not.

It's at the end so you might as well just finish it.

I enjoyed the show up until S8 E3... but my opinion is the show started falling when they decided to go on a mission beyond the wall to kidnap a zombie.

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr.

I want you to be honest. How was that a good idea in any way shape or form. Like tell me bruh the agreement they tried to get Cersei to commit to about helping Jon and Dany with their enemies and then they will fall back. After Cersei helps them defeat their enemies they will then turn on her to kill and take all that she has.

Bruh what ruler in their right mind would ever agree to such utter nonsense. Like that made no sense whatsoever.

Judging by how dudes are talking about the spoilers it's obvious that Sansa ends up on top.

I would rather Joffery rule than that dingbat Sansa.

I have this and Breaking Bad neck and neck, but unless they close ridiculously great 8-6, I think I'm going to lean Breaking above. They closed phenomenally well.

Man you wildin right now.

You was the chosen one that was speaking the truth along with Master Zik Master Zik and you say this **** is neck and neck with Breaking Bad.

I'm going to tell you why Breaking Bad is the GOAT... the showrunners are trying to measure up to it and are hoping to live up to expectations that BB.

When you're the point/line for others to measure up against that's when you know it's the best and up their with the best.

It's like Jadakiss said about diss songs with Ether... Ether is what every diss is measured up against because it stands on a hill by itself. When you are the bar for the measure of success then others can only compare... at most.

BB is better than GoT... GoT had a chance to go down in the same cloth as BB, as the showrunners said themselves, but it didn't work out that way.

Last edited:

You was the chosen one that was speaking the truth along with Master Zik Master Zik

You don't think highly of Breaking Bad?

I've said numerous times, Breaking, GoT, The Wire, and The Sopranos is my rushmore, 1-4, I don't really care about the order, but I probably give Breaking the overall #1 seed.

You don't think highly of Breaking Bad?

I've said numerous times, Breaking, GoT, The Wire, and The Sopranos is my rushmore, 1-4, I don't really care about the order, but I probably give Breaking the overall #1 seed.

I hit reply too soon by mistake but I just edit and reply.

Let me know what you think.

:lol:

No, I started around season 7 when they wrote a script that said 6 of us will walk on foot North of the wall for hours and hours and hours and then when we run up on 100K dead, we'll send someone running back to the wall to send a bird hundreds of miles south, to ride a dragon back hundreds of miles north and the 6 of us will still be here chillin with the 100K.

Oh, and they did ALL THAT, so they could get ONE DEAD PERSON to prove to Cersei they needed a truce to unite armies, and then that didn't even happen. And they won the war anyways. So........why did season 7 even take place? :rofl:

5-6 were starting to teeter, 7 and 8 have completely gone sideways. This ain't media hot takes man. That's what they wrote, and directed.

I was saying this exact thing to my girl. She still thinks this season is amazing. Sheeps man.:smh:

You and others keep saying to stop watching... for what?

There is/was very few episodes left so what's the point in not watching at this point so far along.

If the show had 10 seasons or whatever and it got this bad in season 3-6 I could understand you guys with the stop watching but it's not.

It's at the end so you might as well just finish it.

I enjoyed the show up until S8 E3... but my opinion is the show started falling when they decided to go on a mission beyond the wall to kidnap a zombie.

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr.

I want you to be honest. How was that a good idea in any way shape or form. Like tell me bruh the agreement they tried to get Cersei to commit to about helping Jon and Dany with their enemies and then they will fall back. After Cersei helps them defeat their enemies they will then turn on her to kill and take all that she has.

Bruh what ruler in their right mind would ever agree to such utter nonsense. Like that made no sense whatsoever.

I don't watch stuff I don't like. I stopped watching the walking dead after season 3 and I thought the 1st season of that is comparable in quality to GOT.

As far as how stupid and drastically different the decisions the characters make are now I totally agree.

It might just be the fact that GoT is no longer in the same category as Breaking Bad.

BB is easily the better show regardless to how this ends. Aint no leaning one way or the other about it.

At least you still have your head on straight.

I edited my post above because I tagged you but replied too soon.

But BB is better no doubt... it's like Ether the diss song... everything is measured up against it because it set the bar.

You was the chosen one that was speaking the truth along with Master Zik Master Zik and you say this **** is neck and neck with Breaking Bad.

I'm going to tell you why Breaking Bad is the GOAT... the showrunners are trying to measure up to it and are hoping to live up to expectations that BB.

When you're the point/line for others to measure up against that's when you know it's the best and up their with the best.

It's like Jadakiss said about diss songs with Ether... Ether is what every diss is measured up against because it stands on a hill by itself. When you are the bar for the measure of success then others can only compare... at most.

BB is better than GoT... GoT had a chance to go down in the same cloth as BB, as the showrunners said themselves, but it didn't work out that way.

BB is probably higher quality than GOT

But I stopped watching BB in the moment because it got boring to me and went back and binged.

I have never missed an episode of GOT live.

I've bought VPNs while out of the country to watch GOT live. Its just different for me.

It might just be the fact that GoT is no longer in the same category as Breaking Bad.

BB is easily the better show regardless to how this ends. Aint no leaning one way or the other about it.

I hear that, I just want to "finish" GoT and make sure I have everything.

If this last hour twenty has some **** like Night King comin back and wreckin shop, and folks dyin left and right, and Bran is a huge piece helping NK, Iono, I might have to flip. :lol:

But overall, I know BB is #1 and this last season needed to be on point to overtake it, and it hasn't. Could have, but didn't.

Screenshot_20190514-204647_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom