OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the millions of memes celebrating the moment means you're probably in the loud minority.

There were millions of meme's about her getting ****ed last week too. Guess that was kosher as well.

It's fine that you are happy with terrible writing after the books. Fanservice was made for you, nothin wrong with that.

I didn't want fanservice.

Dude miss me with this.

You ended up spoiled, didn’t you? How exactly did you expect to still browse the net and somehow SOMEWAY, NOT have someone spill the beans on the biggest movie in history?...so yeah bro, ***** all you want about it, no matter what, it was going to happen...you should have just gone opening week and then again with the kids...lol

You ended up spoiled, didn’t you? How exactly did you expect to still browse the net and somehow SOMEWAY, NOT have someone spill the beans on the biggest movie in history?...so yeah bro, ***** all you want about it, no matter what, it was going to happen...you should have just gone opening week and then again with the kids...lol
I cut off social media. But spoiler blockers on my browser. And only entered a couple threads. The first spoiler was a big *** picture. The second one was a pic too.

I did not feel the need to lie to a child given my other precautions. Plus I don't want to sit through a long movie twice no matter how good.

Why do we keep bringing up dude in a rubber mask like Jon and Dany weren't petting tennis balls or riding mechanical bulls?

Do you think there are really 8,000 unsullied standing in the freezing snow for 2 seconds of filming?

v4n64ea7ogv21.jpg

Last edited:
I cut off social media. But spoiler blockers on my browser. And only entered a couple threads. The first spoiler was a big *** picture.

I did not feel the need to lie to a child given my other precautions.

Well now you know bro, you can take all the precautions you want, just takes one a-hole to mess it all up, specially when you still active online in some sort of way....I was going through the comments section of some GOT related IG discussing Aryas kill, and there it was...some random dude, randomly spoiling endgame for no apparent reason...lol

Something this big, you either catch it as soon as possible or go DARK until you do.

Famb NT has ruined both IW and Endgame for me. Both times during opening weekend. My jimmies are in shambles right now.

Only reason I am still going to see Endgame is because I am treating all the kids I tutor to it on Friday. Only reason I didn't see it this weekend is one of them asked me not to watch it with him. Now I gotta sit through this three hour joint, with knowing the ending.

That what I get for being nice to kids I guess :lol:

Just collect da allegedly stones from Dwalk and snap. 100% certain you will be BACK ON DA WINNING SQUAD.

Why do we keep bringing up dude in a rubber mask like Jon and Dany weren't petting tennis balls or riding mechanical bulls?

Do you think there are really 8,000 unsullied standing in the freezing snow for 2 seconds of filming?

There were hundreds upon hundreds of real-life extras. Check out the Game Revealed -

Edit: watched last night :emoji_point_up: and was surprised Theon's demise wasn't covered at all.

the wildfire probably cant travel

and i think it takes special pyromancers to make it, and cersei not letting them travel to winterfell i dont think

I think Cersei burns the entire KL to the ground before she’s taken out, leaving whoever is left to rule over ashes....the end.

I wonder how true the rumor of the NK still being alive through Bran is true

what is the point of Bran having any more screen time?

Back
Top Bottom