OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't understand how it's flagrant to assume she gonna fly in on her dragon when she been using them more and more.

ikb_yz.gif

For all the ppl that really don't want to be spoiled I'd suggest not rocking with this thread until next week cuz dudes are gonna continue to pass **** off as "theories" they just came up with...

doesn't that make him the spoiler :nerd:
I-dont-believe-you-GIF-Image-Download-27.gif

Tyrion is right, she needs to name a successor. She's too arrogant to accept that she might die.
They've been foreshadowing throughout the series that a new type of rule will be brought about by Dany, something like democracy or whatever. And that there is this tension where there just isn't infrastructure or tradition in place for that kind of rule so any ruler will just default back to the same totalitarian style.

That would really be a **** ending if the whole point of the show is to end with a decentralized rule headed by an elected senate.... But I definitely think they will in some way address this question by the end in some consequential way.

Assuming she'd arrive like that at the meeting would make sense. It's her special move that she uses all the time now. Kinda like how qyburn and the mountain are cersei's specials. the hound gonna finally see his frankenstein brother. Plus brienne again.

Assuming she'd arrive like that at the meeting would make sense. It's her special move that she uses all the time now. Kinda like how qyburn and the mountain are cersei's specials. the hound gonna finally see his frankenstein brother. Plus brienne again.

Was the Hound there? I thought he would stick with Berric because of the buildup of them headed north but at the end of the episode they we're just like peace? thats kind of weird imo

The damn internet ruined it for me. The wight Viserion rumor was circling the net last year in October. :smh::smh:
damn! I'd be pissed if this had been spoiled for me since back then. I think that since this show has such a passionate fan base, there are some things that will be correctly theorized. Yet, it also seems that there are some who are obtaining information and passing it off as theories/rumors which absolutely sucks.
I figured that the Night King will get a dragon, just, obviously, didn't know who/how.

Judging by the preview, I'm assuming that next week is the scene shot at the Dragon's Pit in King's Landing that was mentioned during filming last year?

Yea I definitely thought hnl hi had a legit question.
DIdn't seem like a theory/spolier type post like he was trying to sneak a spoiler in.

I was thinking "why TF is Dany not at the meeting" myself because I only saw Jon trying to convince Cersei.
It'd seem like the whole damn Team would have showed up just in case Cersei tries some funny business, but from the Preview it seems she is missing.

IMG_5672.JPG

Anyone notice the 4 wolves in the ice ?!?!? Also did anyone see the swords eyes open up when john got out of the water ?

What are you trying to show?

Yea I don't see wolves.
I saw that Eye on the sword, that was the shadow from his hand.

Back
Top Bottom