OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tormund's convo with the hound was great. Those two always bring the laughs and them together was gold. R.I.P. to all the expendable people that were in their crew. They all died.

I sweater gawd the other Dragon was about to come save Jon and he'd ride off. Would've been a perfect nod to the Targ lineage.

:rofl: at Sansa being shook by Leather Face (Arya) . That scene was mad creepy.

Thoughts: Great episode, but the hype from dudes that watched it early was a tad much.
Hound was funny but it's getting a bit old for me (flame suit on).
The Tyrion Danny scene didn't really make sense to me. I understand his concern about her burning people that don't bend the knee, but the part about her successor threw me.

Other than that it was great. Thought Tormond was a finished and I thought he was gonna drop Lord Friendzone at the end.
I assume they're hinting/foreshadowing her death.

The same with the I can't have a baby stuff. Probably gonna get preggo.

Showrunners calling Benjen Cold Hands on the Behind the Episode.

Btw, been seeing people say Longclaw opened his eyes when Jon got out the water. I think it's just Jon's shadow though.

I sweater gawd the other Dragon was about to come save Jon and he'd ride off. Would've been a perfect nod to the Targ lineage.
That's what I saw happening as well. Then Dany, sobbing, sees her baby in the distance and Viserion too.

But it's too dope seeing a blue eyes wite dragon so I'm cool with the outcome.

either cersei sees that the real war is approaching the wall or someone kills her next episode. there is no in between.

I think last episode she said she didn't care about dead walking men even if it was true. She seems to only care about finding a way to defeat dany.

This dude Snow will never die. He just couldn't hop on the dragon and take off! Why try to keep fighting your way to the Night King?! Get home, re-up and fight dude on your turf! Dumb***! Now the Night King got himself a old dragon. I wonder if it'll spit ice instead of fire. I hope Sansa gets killed too. She deserves it.

DHuENxQXkAIyFY-

This dude Snow will never die. He just couldn't hop on the dragon and take off! Why try to keep fighting your way to the Night King?! Get home, re-up and fight dude on your turf! Dumb***! Now the Night King got himself a old dragon. I wonder if it'll spit ice instead of fire. I hope Sansa gets killed too. She deserves it.

To be honest, I think Jon did the right thing. It wasn't like he was trying to go after the NK. You can see wights going after them in any seconds. If he hopped onto the dragon, other Suicide Squad members will be attacked by wights. These members were still behind Jon's back that time. Their mission also will be failed if they lost the captured wight.

For real, the Hound shouldn't have poked a wight in the first place

Back
Top Bottom