OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People wrecklessly posting spoilers ruined some things to come for me. Someone please tell me not all of the spoilers that got posted on past episodes aren't on point...

You don't even know what's true or false. You're fine.

I was whatever with oberyn? Until he gave Tyrian that speech about seeing a little monster as a baby, but only seeing a smaller then usual baby.

Then saying "I will be your champion" had me like :wow:this dude about to handle the Lannisters, then my dude dies next episode :smh:

Also can't believe 'hold the door' was only mentioned once. My feels...

Anyone else feel some type of way when that song comes on when baby snow scene cut to adult snow? Song is flames.

Tyson deserved a better death, but still awesome :lol:

Oberyn telling Tyrion he will be his champion after telling him that story is my favorite scene from the show that isn't an action scene.

It perfectly summed up how much Cersei hated Tyrion and why he was in that cell.

**** gave me chills

I was whatever with oberyn? Until he gave Tyrian that speech about seeing a little monster as a baby, but only seeing a smaller then usual baby.

Then saying "I will be your champion" had me like :wow:this dude about to handle the Lannisters, then my dude dies next episode :smh:

Also can't believe 'hold the door' was only mentioned once. My feels...

Anyone else feel some type of way when that song comes on when baby snow scene cut to adult snow? Song is flames.

Tyson deserved a better death, but still awesome :lol:

Oberyn was a c**t, he shoulda finished the Mountain off instead of dancing around like a dipsh*t

IMG_5503.JPG

I mean he said that to Sansa.. but who still around that would care enough to pass that info to cersei like it really mattered

I legit wonder if cersei knows where dude is or if she even cares (given there 'power' interaction)
LF is basically lord of the Vale and Warden of the East. Its one of the kingdoms in the realm. He announced to the entire realm for House Stark as the Vale basically took out Ramsey who was her ally in the North.

She should care.

Also she really cares who kills her children. She held a grudge on top of everything else she hates about Tyrion and put that at the top of the list.

Given the power interaction, I know she's missing however many thousands of Vale soldiers that are not on her side when Dany marches the Unsullied and Dothraki in to KL.

So unless your implyiing Cersi is continuing to be as dumb as rocks it should matter to her.

Last edited:
one dude made a comment that you can tell who's been reading spoilers and who hasn't...and after that you find all the out of the box thinking isn't because we got geniuses on NT

LF is basically lord of the Vale and Warden of the East. Its one of the kingdoms in the realm. He announced to the entire realm for House Stark as the Vale basically took out Ramsey who was her ally in the North.

She should care.

Also she really cares who kills her children. She held a grudge on top of everything else she hates about Tyrion and put that at the top of the list.

Given the power interaction, I know she's missing however many thousands of Vale soldiers that are not on her side when Dany marches the Unsullied and Dothraki in to KL.

So unless your imply g Cersi is continuing to be as dumb as rocks it should matter to her.

typically I would agree that would matter.. but things are in chaos right now..

We got zero clue who is manning a couple of the major houses and cersei is focused on dany and co

I just wanna know who would feel the need to add the tidbit about LF.. hell why would they feel the need to even notify cersei those about recapturing winterfell

It's kinda like how most folks south of the wall got zero clue who is in charge of the NWs and what is going on up there

So you're telling me there's hope? Other dudes in here been saying the leaked spoilers haven't missed but this is good to hear
I mean at best some of the leaked summaries have exaggerated scenes or not done them justice enough cuz the person doing it is a book reader.

typically I would agree that would matter.. but things are in chaos right now..

We got zero clue who is manning a couple of the major houses and cersei is focused on dany and co

I just wanna know who would feel the need to add the tidbit about LF.. hell why would they feel the need to even notify cersei those about recapturing winterfell

It's kinda like how most folks south of the wall got zero clue who is in charge of the NWs and what is going on up there
I really wouldn't call whats going on now chaos. Especially if we just go back to after the Vale defeated House Bolton.

Cersi had her enemy in the North and burned bridges with House Martell and Tyrell. She just got rid of the High Sparrow and there's word of Dany finally arriving in Westeros. Speed up some time later, those houses she burned ally with Dany. She has to go other family houses to see if they'll betray the main great house they serve under. She even sends a message to Jon to come and bend the knee not forgetting her enemy in the North since the East (Vale) has sided with them.

Its pretty clear she's surrounded on all sides by land and only has the iron islands as an ally.

So I still feel things change if she learns LF helped kill Joffrey given he's sided with the Starks when he was a key piece in leading to Ned's death. Hell even not knowing about LF's role in killing Joffrey just getting the North to be hostile to LF and the Vale helps her in the long run.

Last edited:
one dude made a comment that you can tell who's been reading spoilers and who hasn't...and after that you find all the out of the box thinking isn't because we got geniuses on NT
It doesn't seem that bad anymore, or I've grown used to it and learned sift through true thought and rehash.

I left around season 4 or 5, I just couldn't take it.
It was like the actual writers assistants from the shows were starting Youtube channels and blogs "claiming" theories when really, they were just understudies or somehow really connected to the Production of the show or something.
Now it is so rampant in shows that are PopCulture that it's easy to decide what to digest and what to brush off and wait for real time.

LF giving Lyana Stark the swan dive push was legit. But he can't ever take back the night he smashed her yambs tho :sick:

Oberyn's death was like damn. You could see the life drain out of Tyrion.

No mention of Thrion giving Shae the hangman treatment. Dude was legit heated when he found out his pops smashed.

LF giving Lyana Stark the swan dive push was legit. But he can't ever take back the night he smashed her yambs tho :sick:

Oberyn's death was like damn. You could see the life drain out of Tyrion.

No mention of Thrion giving Shae the hangman treatment. Dude was legit heated when he found out his pops smashed.

The Shae situation was disappointing to me, she had it coming but I felt bad for Tyrion :smh:

Back
Top Bottom