OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you haven't been in multiple episodes of every season you ain't a main character.

Shout out to the dumbasses that claimed The Queen of Thorns and the folks that blew up in the Sept were main characters.

Exactly how I feel when I was saying we haven't really had a major death like Ned, Robb etc.

The guys you mentioned were cool but nobody really rooting for them. Lady O was bound to die. She was pushing 100 :lol:

Oberyn's death, although brutal, had no real affect on me as far as loving the character. He was cool but eh, so what?

Exactly how I feel when I was saying we haven't really had a major death like Ned, Robb etc.

The guys you mentioned were cool but nobody really rooting for them. Lady O was bound to die. She was pushing 100 :lol:

Man repped. I loved Lady O but she wasn't going to do anything once them Wights showed up

Tommen's death was satisfying imo. Kinda chuckled. I remember saying "that boy was never built for the throne" when this happened.

tommen-jumping.gif

Oberyn's death, although brutal, had no real affect on me as far as loving the character. He was cool but eh, so what?

Oberyn is still my favorite character but his narrative was one dimensional.

Him, Joff and Ramsey were like comic book characters.

Ramsey being as evil as he was too extra in retrospect.

Dude was literally more evil than the Night King.

but he later on announces for House Stark and Cersi doesn't try to expose him.

I mean he said that to Sansa.. but who still around that would care enough to pass that info to cersei like it really mattered

I legit wonder if cersei knows where dude is or if she even cares (given there 'power' interaction)

I might have felt bad for Tommen if he didn't take the time to take off his crown and walk over to the side and put it down, like what the **** you doing boy :lol:

I might have felt bad for Tommen if he didn't take the time to take off his crown and walk over to the side and put it down, like what the **** you doing boy :lol:

I feel extra bad for him because he never got to taste those sweet Margaery yambs :smh:

Ygritte had me in my feels, when Ollie gave that head nod after too. man, I was ready to fly to Ireland or wherever they film it :smh: :lol:

People wrecklessly posting spoilers ruined some things to come for me. Someone please tell me not all of the spoilers that got posted on past episodes aren't on point...

I was whatever with oberyn? Until he gave Tyrian that speech about seeing a little monster as a baby, but only seeing a smaller then usual baby.

Then saying "I will be your champion" had me like :wow: this dude about to handle the Lannisters, then my dude dies next episode :smh:

Also can't believe 'hold the door' was only mentioned once. My feels...

Anyone else feel some type of way when that song comes on when baby snow scene cut to adult snow? Song is flames.

Tyson deserved a better death, but still awesome :lol:

Did he? Well then... I need to do a rewatch after this season. I'm forgetting some things apparently.

can't recall if he smashed but I remember she gave him some neck, that was like right after Joff died too

Margery thought she had the game on lock with that one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom