OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brienne will come around.. she just don't know how to react to a male that's actually interested in her.

Don't mean to sound like a smartass, but I'm sure they got them the way they got the rest of them white walkers...

I just want to say that Urine Greyjoy is still a *****.

People acting like his new outfit and couple clever lines make him a great villain now.

He's just a metrosexual version of himself from last season. Can't wait till the Kingslayer puts him down.

Finally.... I'm able to get to this new site been stuck on the old one.... I had a feeling white Giants were gonna be a thing. Knew Arya was Frey about 1 sentence in lol (The red feast)? too corny? Kinda mad at myself for not seeing the Cercei Euron alliance, that should have been an obvious one(even though it's not solidified it's happening & they both know it)...seeing as how they basically had noone else to side with. About to re watch, I know I missed a lot... just being overly excited for the show to be back. I now for sure think LF telling Sansa his ultimate plans was just more of his games... Forget the season, or wording...but didn't he say something along the lines of "I've made my fortune off of men who they THINK they know what I want" SMH at Sansa she should know by now, Noone will know what he wants until he's he's made his move sometimes not even then...he's been at this chess game for too long... I don't doubt his downfall is coming but he's gonna F some stuff up before he gets it... I get the feeling Eurons gift is gonna be Arya related could be wrong though....

Dagger is mentioned in the locked away book at the Citadel...Carcetti Fingers has the dagger...hmmmm...I sense a big reveal for Carcetti Fingers.

Ed Sheeran cameo wasn't as jarring as people made it out to be. For a second I was like, "Is that Ed Sheeran? Cool for Arya." Then I reimmursed pretty much immediately.

Sansa lookin kinda fit now. Really didnt get the hype til this episode.

Also, in that argument between Sansa and Jon, who do you think was right? I think they both made valid points. Up till now I'm still not sure who was right.

Whether Sansa was right or not, she shouldn't have brought it up at that time. It undermines Jon Snow's leadership.

Plus he was right. They have to take some risks to have a chance against the White Walkers.

Wait I'm still a bit confused as to how the Night King scored Wun Wun and turned him? He died at Winterfell during the BOTB.

I'm thinking that was just a wonky vision Bran was having and not the actual Whit Walker crew.

Eurone Greyjoy said he had a gift so how can the gift be the Sand squad or Tyrion? Or did he say i'll bring you a gift?

Next episode looks to be loaded. I was wondering why that hour was wall to wall then I re-read the running times
Need to savor every minute. Couldn't wait so I watched the 6pm PST showing but man it felt whack watching it in the day light. Next week I'll log myself out of social media and wait till it gets dark to enjoy the show.

Wait I'm still a bit confused as to how the Night King scored Wun Wun and turned him? He died at Winterfell during the BOTB.

I'm thinking that was just a wonky vision Bran was having and not the actual Whit Walker crew.

Next episode looks to be loaded. I was wondering why that hour was wall to wall then I re-read the running times
Need to savor every minute. Couldn't wait so I watched the 6pm PST showing but man it felt whack watching it in the day light. Next week I'll log myself out of social media and wait till it gets dark to enjoy the show.

Bran was just having a vision, doesn't mean it's gotta be true so maybe the whitewalkers don't have Wun Wun yet. But they could have other giants that have died somewhere else beyond the Wall

SMH at episode 4 being 50 minutes

Dagger is mentioned in the locked away book at the Citadel...Carcetti Fingers has the dagger...hmmmm...I sense a big reveal for Carcetti Fingers.

I was thinking maybe it was just an illustration for Valyrian steel. But won't be suprised if it's something more.

I just want to say that Urine Greyjoy is still a *****.

People acting like his new outfit and couple clever lines make him a great villain now.

He's just a metrosexual version of himself from last season. Can't wait till the Kingslayer puts him down.

Word. The whole time he was giving his speech, I kept thinking he was trying to channel his inner Jack Sparrow and was just not impressed. Looks like he's won some of you guys though judging by some of the responses.

Is there a reason why Dragonstone is empty? I know Stannis left a few seasons ago but shouldn't there still be some people just keeping the place running?

Back
Top Bottom