OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruhs the emotions....I cried...

SNOWGAWD may very well be the only male that gives me a chubby.

euron got all his ships taken by his niece and nephew in under 5 minutes. I dunno how big of a villain he'd be.

euron got all his ships taken by his niece and nephew in under 5 minutes. I dunno how big of a villain he'd be.

My guess is his next play is teaming up with the Lannisters.

Other Greyjoys/Lannisters vs Targ/Tyrell/Martell/Greyjoys

As soon as Bran reaches Winterfell, Lil Finger plans go out the window

Hope Bran snitches on that **** boy too. Sending him back to Robyn crying

0Zc7f4d.gif

My guess is his next play is teaming up with the Lannisters.

Other Greyjoys/Lannisters vs Targ/Tyrell/Martell/Greyjoys
Talk about a terrible lopsided matchup, that's an *** kicking waiting to happen.
laugh.gif
Yeah there's got to be more, The Lannisters were at war a couple years ago in the war of 5 kings and took a couple L's in battle before winning.  The Tyrell's didn't suffer many losses since they dipped when Renly died. The Martells stayed out of war completely and should be fresh. Then you add the Greyjoy fleet, and Dany's army and Dragons.

yall peep my boy pod byke :nthat:

#teamtyrionxbronnxpod

the new regime has arrived [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Bruhhh the feels. Let's all savor this season. I'm throwing viewing parties. Food and everything. Let's go!!!

Them dragons be huge.

I remember Zik saying that he hopes they give the dragons some dialouge :rofl:

Last edited:
Watching hardhome, even the night's king had to look down with respect at the snow gawd.. begrudgingly.. but still

Bran gonna **** up Lil Finger's plan. Even if he doesn't snitch on him, Winterfell is rightfully Bran's. Salsa might be dumb enough to turn on Jon, she will never do it to Bran

Ole boy might as well crawl back to Del Negro and let him suck on dem man ta tas

Last edited:
Bran gonna **** up Lil Finger's plan. Even if he doesn't snitch on him, Winterfell is rightfully Bran's. Salsa might be dumb enough to turn on Jon, she will never do it to Bran

Ole boy might as well crawl back to Del Negro and let him suck on dem man ta tas
What is with you and these little kids foiling LF's plans? :lol:

This aint Scooby Doo.

The weird *** gay pedophilia isn't a good look either. Some of yall need a trip through that moon door.

Besides you really think the crippled dude that wargs in to animals and the past is coming back to be warden of the north or king?

Instead of probably dealing with the Night King? C'mon now.

Yall know what's gonna happen. Jon is gonna get Dany and whoever else to fight the real war against the ice zombies and then by the end of that Petyr is gonna kill whoever is left standing with ease.

Blee dat.

Last edited:
What is with you and these little kids foiling LF's plans? :lol:

This aint Scooby Doo.

The weird *** gay pedophilia isn't a good look either. Some of yall need a trip through that moon door.

Besides you really think the crippled dude that wargs in to animals and the past is coming back to be warden of the north or king?

Instead of probably dealing with the Night King? C'mon now.

Yall know what's gonna happen. Jon is gonna get Dany and whoever else to fight the real war against the ice zombies and then by the end of that Petyr is gonna kill whoever is left standing with ease.

Blee dat.

LOL that's giving LF waaaay too much credit. He is cunning and smart, but I doubt he survives before the real war begins. He has no idea what's coming. His plans to start this chaotic wild fire in the first place has become way too out of hand to control for one person, plus the issue with the real enemies that are coming from beyond the wall. He's not a tactition, warrior or military expert, hes a con artist but he's no Michael Schofield with the contingency plans. Everything is going to catch up to him eventually. And no one in high power at the moment, whether it be Dany's camp, the Lannisters or the Northerners are going to fall for anymore of his tricks, because sooner or later his schemes are going to backfire and judging from the trailers it's becoming evident.

Back
Top Bottom