OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Blondes just don't do it for me."

"Tall women are not my thing at all."

Anything wrong with these 2 statements?

Nope. Nothing wrong with having preferences as long as you're real with it instead of making dumb excuses.

"I just don't like black women."

No ill feelings rise up?

"**** you mean? Racist much?"

None of that?

Facts

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that anyone who doesn't have her in their top 3 probably don't prefer women of color.
Not outlandish. Just not all the way true.
Espicially since she's the only one we can use. Unless youre counting some of these middle eastern and the one or 2 asian chicks

Currently on Season 5 episode 2. Been blowing through the show at work.

man I just don't know how Cersei gonna catch that fade man. She needs to die.

I loved Ros man

Her body was :smokin
This. Started the usual seasons rewatch and I also have to mention as far as legit bodies The Dothraki with the tig ol bitties during Khal's and Danny's wedding. Her face was the best but them thangs were bouncing all around. :evil:

Facts

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that anyone who doesn't have her in their top 3 probably don't prefer women of color.
Glad you said this. View media item 2469810

Facts

That's ridiculous. People have preferences, not just based on color. No doubt Missandei hot, but am I racist or not like 'women of color' if I don't have her in my top 3? Of course not.

For the record, she is in my top 5 tho lol

Margaery
Ygrette
Tyene Sand
Missandei
Talisa Stark

Dany was in there, but her character became mildly annoying, so I had to bump her down a couple pegs.

"Mildly annoying" is the biggest understatement of all time :lol:

"Dany, you should listen to the people and respect their way of life"-advisers that have spent generations working with rulers

"I AM THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS AND BREAKER OF CHAINS, I LISTEN TO NO ONE, IF THEY DON'T LISTEN, I WILL MAKE THEM LISTEN"- Dany

Last edited:
[quote name="SFC415"]"Dany, you should listen to the people and respect their way of life"-advisers that have spent generations working with rulers

"I AM THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS AND BREAKER OF CHAINS, I LISTEN TO NO ONE, IF THEY DON'T LISTEN, I WILL MAKE THEM LISTEN"- Dany[/quote]As one who CONSTANTLY says in real life, "Man, I don't give 2 flaming piles of feces for 'the way it has always been'", I completely respect her rebellion against tradition. I just hate that her rebellion against tradition is also attached to her arrogance. But, I mean, if you are solely responsible for freeing tens of thousands of slaves and creating 3 dragons... *shrugs*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom