OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stop projecting pa.

Your *** was ghost last season because you couldn't take a few jabs, now your wanna run your mouth again.

Focus on this year's turnip harvest and let the Lords talk

I commented every week :rofl:

Not my fault you and your band of lame snowDriders were in here making lame name changes and laughing about it for 10 pages on Sunday night/Monday morning alone.

He going to get his this season though. Can't run for ever

We back

Where is that throne that Khaleesi's sitting on?
I don't know, people are saying Dragonstone or the Iron Islands. Here's a pic tho

8l6nywtahloy.jpg

Last edited:
Stop projecting pa.

Your *** was ghost last season because you couldn't take a few jabs, now your wanna run your mouth again.

Focus on this year's turnip harvest and let the Lords talk

I commented every week :rofl:

Not my fault you and your band of lame snowDriders were in here making lame name changes and laughing about it for 10 pages on Sunday night/Monday morning alone.

He going to get his this season though. Can't run for ever

Get you blood pressure checked pa, you can't got being this salty forever, your *** must look like a pickle by now.

Fall back

Think logically, yall really think brienne was able to cut his head clean off and hit the tree bark... Stop it. just stop it.
My king lives and your false leader shall die AGAIN

The the artist formerly known as the Warden of Salt, aka the Turnip Knight, dedication to his false king is legendary :lol:

Last edited:
Nah its not that hard to figure out

Dragonstone is pretty much Dany's first landing point after they cross the Narrow Sea. The Iron Islands are on the opposite side of the continent :lol:

man the way varys was teleporting last season theres no telling.

they could go regain the iron islands. gain men and ships and holla at the reach and dorne on their way to KL.

Back
Top Bottom