OFFICIAL: GAME 5 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.13.10 8PM ET ABC

Bynum said hes 100% certain that hes going to be ready for game 5 after the knee drain.

We gonna need him

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Bynum said hes 100% certain that hes going to be ready for game 5 after the knee drain.

We gonna need him

the Lakers are going to need everyone on the team to be prepared to play 48 minutes, possibly an extra 5, or 10 minutes if it goes overtime. from kobe to josh powell everyone has to contribute tomorrow.

call it grimey but i would put mbenga in for a few minutes on perkins, and have him say some disrespectful stuff to kendrick and try draw that double technical if possible to get kendrick out of game 6.

i been on this board for over 10 years. you got some +%%%%!# nerve tryna tell me what to do lol

you take the internet too seriously son. lighten up.

Irony600.jpg

It doesn't matter what Kobe does next game, if Lamar and Artest don't show up again we will have problems.

We really needed Drew both games where Big Baby decided to just expose Lamar Odom. Even if Drew isn't scoring, he clogs the lane and makes it tough for the Celtics to score.

Pau isn't rebounding well at all, and without Bynum it just looks like Pau VS Sheed, KG, Big Baby, Perkins out there, alternating them of course.

I was very dissapointed in Phil last game. I have no idea why the hell he left Lamar ODUMB in the damn game so long.

I swear the way he played he should of put in Mbenga or Powell they couldn't have done any worse.

Now it's a critical game 5 and experimenting with the end of the bench is way more critical which is why we should of tried it out last game.

We need Bynum the last 6-7 minutes of the game. Simple as that.

Jon Barry said it best, the Lakers need to have someone else start the game and the 3rd quarter besides Lamar

if Bynum is not ready to go.. Even if its for a few minutes..

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

I would like to see Nate Robinson not celebrate EVERY TIME he scores.

You're a basketball player. You're going to score sometimes. It's not anything new. Stop celebrating.

Ive seen Lamar Odom get extremely hyped up over a put back lay-in.... If you think about it, Lamar would be a star (consistently) if he played like Nate. As Michael Jordan once said about the Glove... Well i dont have the exact quote but he said all the trash talk was to get himself (Payton) hyped up and even Nate said thats how he is (post game interview).. So if he wouldnt get all confident then he wouldnt even be playing professionally.

This Finals doesn't feel like '08. The game threads are much weaker, there's too much bickering and not enough basketball talk, and the bandwagon fans have made it almost unbearable to enjoy the series. Not to mention Stern's henchmen...

Very disappointed overall. Game threads two years ago touched 80-90 pages easily. We're lucky now if we get to 35-40, and half of that is drivel such as "Paul Pierce is a #%@" or "#%#@ the ____". smh...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This Finals doesn't feel like '08. The game threads are much weaker, there's too much bickering and not enough basketball talk, and the bandwagon fans have made it almost unbearable to enjoy the series. Not to mention Stern's henchmen...

Very disappointed overall. Game threads two years ago touched 80-90 pages easily. We're lucky now if we get to 35-40, and half of that is drivel such as "Paul Pierce is a #%@" or "#%#@ the ____". smh...

all of this

It's game day. Let's get it. I hope game 5 is a real close game and some how come down to an end like this. Lakers by 2 .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HELL NO!!!!!

as much as i loved that moment and a great Lakers moment, i do not want to go throught hat suffering expectting to get a shot where the ball was not meant for you. Like him and Fisher .02

Those are heart attack times like Magic against Celitics, Fisher on Spurs, Horry on Kings and Kobe on Suns.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Those are heart attack times like Magic against Celitics, Fisher on Spurs, Horry on Kings and Kobe on Suns.
Those were definitely heart attack moments but those were also some great hoopin'.

Nate's always been like that since college.

Word on whoever said if L.O. had the same intensity as Nate he'd be a superstar.

Pressure's on the C's.

Mr. Broadus is a fool
laugh.gif

He went from a laker fan, to a warrior fan, and now a celtic fan? Whatever the more the merrier I guess
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom