OFFICIAL: GAME 5 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.13.10 8PM ET ABC

Originally Posted by Fearless

come on, we still can get it. play D, get the rebound. everyone needs to step up damn
and moments ago you said..
Originally Posted by Fearless

mygod now Pau sucks, lakers not gonna win this #*!*+$$ game. kobe playinglike %!%%, the whole team playing like %!%%, and fat gay #!@ pierceshooting like practicing.
Not just are you being unfaithful to your team, but you're calling other players names like "fat" and "gay"..
smh.gif

Alright now Lakers, you have to be really efficient down the stretch here, lets see what they can do....

dayummmmmmm...this is not good...Lakers better be ready to lay it all for the next 2 games because Boston is on the brink...never thought I'd see Phil lose to any coach twice but his squad is doing nothing on the defensive end...Kobe's 3rd qtr was in vain

dayummmmmmm...this is not good...Lakers better be ready to lay it all for the next 2 games because Boston is on the brink...never thought I'd see Phil lose to any coach twice but his squad is doing nothing on the defensive end...Kobe's 3rd qtr was in vain

ball did not hit the rim

ball did not hit the rim

ball did not hit the rim

That was in iffy call on the ball not hitting the rim

Phil Jackson seems so lax in these situations. Makes me uncomfortable a lot of the times

This game isn't over though

Damn Ron

Back
Top Bottom