smh.gif
smh.gif

Jesus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still won despite all those horrible calls. Yeah, the ball came off KG towards the end but that was nothing compared to some of the calls the Lakers were getting.

Glad Boston tied up this at 1 a piece...despite the best attempts of the referees...41 to 26 in free throws smh....loved the and-1 phantom call that Kobe got...pathetic.

Ray Allen is that dude.

Boston probably won't win the middle three games (has any team ever done that?), so they're probably going to have to win in LA again.

refs were terrible tonight.

Foul on Pierce blocking Artest? Blowing possession call even after instant replay? So many questionable calls; this crap is terrible. This ticky tack foul style should be reserved for exhibition.

refs were terrible tonight.

Foul on Pierce blocking Artest? Blowing possession call even after instant replay? So many questionable calls; this crap is terrible. This ticky tack foul style should be reserved for exhibition.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Kobe absolutely sucked tonight. Worst game he's played in a while.
how the hell can he play when the refs are determined to take him out of the game??
eyes.gif
True those were some $$%**%!% calls but there were $$%**%!% calls every where tonight. Worst officiated game in a while for both sides.

how the hell can he play when the refs are determined to take him out of the game??
eyes.gif

Of course.  I cant wait to read all the crap Laker fans are going write about the refs.  The refs were horrible, but were NOT one sided.  Bad calls both ways.  Move on to game 3.

i think almost every teams fans but the cavs and lakers are more in terms with how the officiating is. they are grounded in the fact that it usually goes against them. But this right here is a straight up laughfest for me.

It is impossible for the Lakers to win if Kobe is in foul trouble.

This is exactly like game 2 of 2008. Kobe gets phantom fouls and gets taken out of the game.
He should be aware by now that every time he posts up Allen it is gonna be an automatic offensive foul.

Phil Jackson did everything in his power to keep the Celtics in the game. Kobe should have stayed in the 3rd and let the lakers get a cushion.
Then he takes out Gasol AND kobe in the 4th. That was a wrap.

How is it possible for Lamar to play worse than Rashad Lewis?
The defense on Allen in the first half was ATROCIOUS.

I still feel confident considering that Allen will not make 8 threes in a game again and I don't think Kobe will be foul trouble either.

If any of the bench guys show up in Boston we can win a couple there.
pimp.gif

Kobe absolutely sucked tonight. Worst game he's played in a while. This is a disheartening loss after we made the comeback but oh well.Got to go to Boston and play tough. Nobody said this was going to be an easy series. I'm gonna go punch walls and throw things now. Goodnight Niketalk.
i cant even blame Kobe for this performance. the refs took him out of the game, to make up for taking Ray out of Game 1.

I hate to bring the refs into it but damn.
smh.gif

But give the Celtics credit they outplayed them tonight. Lakers gotta get focus going to Boston for 3 games

Originally Posted by copped

any lakers fans who cry about the refs need to shut it....

70+ points were from the line...how do you guys even justify crying ref?

with that said

BOSTON THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The refs were equally garbage for both teams.   Any one that says different is just a homer.

Originally Posted by copped

any lakers fans who cry about the refs need to shut it....

70+ points were from the line...how do you guys even justify crying ref?

with that said

BOSTON THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the hell does that have to do with the refs sitting kobe on some bull?? I dont care if Rey goes for 60+ we locked down KG and Paul if kobe plays more your gona tell me it doesnt matter in the overall outcome of the game that was a tie-3point game down the stretch?

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
He could at least give an effort. He made no effort whatsoever to involve himself in the game when the Celtics went on a 10-0 run. Before he hit that long 3, Artest brought the ball up the court and Kobe just stood there and didn't even try to demand the ball, and he just left Artest on an island by himself. It felt like Kobe didn't even know he was playing in the Finals.

I literally felt like I was in the twilight zone in the second half, part of it was just absolutely miserable refereeing on both ends that made it impossible for either team to get in any kind of a flow. I would literally say that a third of the fouls called tonight were just not even close. The other part was it just looked like the Lakers fell asleep for the last few minutes of the game and just watched. Pathetic. Aside from Bynum and Pau at times, the whole rest of the team should be ashamed of themselves. Like, I really don't even know what to say.

indifferent.gif

refs were bad on both ends. lakers got called for touchy fouls, celtics got called when they made blocks.

laugh.gif
at Laker fans blaming the refs. The refs were horrible both ways. In no way, did the refs screw you and favor the Celtics.

worst officiated game ever

it must be something about those game 2 finals

how do you look at the replay and it CLEARLY went off KG & Boston still gets the ball smmfh

1) Kobe had 3 offensive fouls that were NOT really fouls.

2) That last out of bounds play was out on KG, and even after they "reviewed" it, they still gave it to the Celtics.

3) Shannon Brown let Allen have all those threes. Why didnt Sasha play in the first half when Allen was hitting all those threes.

4) Trade Lamar to a midwest sorry team (i.e Grizz) and lets go run on train on his ogre fat ugly wife. Odom is sorry.

Originally Posted by dland24

eyes.gif

Of course.  I cant wait to read all the crap Laker fans are going write about the refs.  The refs were horrible, but were NOT one sided.  Bad calls both ways.  Move on to game 3.

Seriously.  Celtic fans have just as much of a right to complain about the refs

Back
Top Bottom