OFFICIAL: GAME 2 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.6.10 8PM ETC ABC

Please Laker fans that said we lost because of refs or Rondo or Allen going off, STOP!

We lost because we played bad defense on Allen, and by the time we stopped it was too late. We lost because once Kobe went out because of foul trouble (I agree two of the calls were bad), the reserves forgot to play defense on Rondo. When Kobe was in Rondo didn't do his damage.

With all that said it's one game and the constants are:

-PP is getting Defended well by Artest
-Kobe is playing well on Rondo
-There is something wrong with Garnett, age, knees, I don't know what but it's something.
-The Celtics don't have the size to keep playing with the Lakers

So I a not worried because the better team should win these best of sevens. Only thing I am potentially worried about is the refs taking over, please don't let that happen. I understand bad calls will happen both ways and I don't complain about this but when you have the benefit of looking at the play on a TV just like the rest of america and you BLOW the call, there is something wrong with that. Refs pay attention:

Black hand, white hand.
Black hand touches the ball last and taps it out of bounds
Black hand does NOT belong to a Laker
Black hand belongs to a Celtic.
Therefore Celtics ball?????
NO

Get it right is all I ask especially when you have the benefit to view it on the TV.

That is all Thanks.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

21 points in an NBA finals game. kobe is trash. quit comparing him to jordan.
Game 4 1997 finals

Jordan 22 points 11/27 shooting

Do some homework before running your mouth....

Jordan's stat line

[table][tr][th=""]Rk[/th]
[th=""]G[/th]
[th=""]Date[/th]
[th=""]          Age[/th]
[th=""]      Tm[/th]
[th=""]
[/th]
[th=""]    Opp[/th]
[th=""]
[/th]
[th=""]GS[/th]
[th=""]MP[/th]
[th=""]FG[/th]
[th=""]FGA[/th]
[th=""]FG%[/th]
[th=""]3P[/th]
[th=""]3PA[/th]
[th=""]3P%[/th]
[th=""]FT[/th]
[th=""]FTA[/th]
[th=""]FT%[/th]
[th=""]ORB[/th]
[th=""]DRB[/th]
[th=""]TRB[/th]
[th=""]AST[/th]
[th=""]STL[/th]
[th=""]BLK[/th]
[th=""]TOV[/th]
[th=""]PF[/th]
[th=""]PTS[/th]
[th=""]GmSc[/th][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]17[/td]
[td]17[/td]
[td]1997-06-08[/td]
[td]34-111[/td]
[td]CHI[/td]
[td]@[/td]
[td]UTA[/td]
[td]L[/td]
[td]1[/td]
[td]42[/td]
[td]       11[/td]
[td]27[/td]
[td].407     
[/td]
[td]       0[/td]
[td]     4[/td]
[td].000[/td]
[td]            0[/td]
[td]         0
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]      1[/td]
[td]       3[/td]
[td]      4[/td]
[td]       4   
[/td]
[td]0[/td]
[td]       0[/td]
[td]       3    
[/td]
[td]3[/td]
[td]    22[/td]
[td]   7.7[/td][/tr][/table]
jordan was 35 at the time.
kobe right now is 31.

stick with your animation or anime or whatever that is i dont even know lol

Where the real basketball fans at?

Kobe won't be in foul trouble every game sorry to break it to the Celtic fans. Take the game because it might be all you get. Don't be fooled by the win, the Celtics have been outplayed top to bottom for two games and will continue to be outplayed. Just let it all play out and you will see.

Ray Ray needs that kind of performance again in Boston for Game 3, 4 and 5. Doc callin' that TO to prevent backcourt violation was
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

hotbutter wrote:

Rafabio wrote:

Glad Boston tied up this at 1 a piece...despite the best attempts of the referees...41 to 26 in free throws smh....loved the and-1 phantom call that Kobe got...pathetic.

Ray Allen is that dude.

Boston probably won't win the middle three games (has any team ever done that?), so they're probably going to have to win in LA again.

correct me if im wrong, but didnt Wade adn heat win three straight at home vs. Dallas?

nope, dallas played two at home, then lost three in miami and the final game back in dallas.

You just said the same #$%* he did fam.

I'd love to know why people are ripping Kobe like he didn't have 30 against this same Boston team days ago.

Celtics played a better game. Props.

This ain't 2008 and this ain't over.

To game 3.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  damn, i straight up read that wrong. 

[Marv Albert] Yesss!!!!!!! [/Marv Albert]

- Rajon Rondooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

pimp.gif

You are looking for them in the wrong place if you think you will find a host of real basketball fans on NT. Many people on here don't know the game. They can look up stats and post them on here but they forget to look into wether or not Jordan was ever in foul trouble in the Finals. I have seen all of Jordan's Finals games and I cannot recall one where he was in foul trouble. I could be wrong but people here compare apples to oranges much of the time.

I just laugh.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by DTruth07

worst officiated game ever

it must be something about those game 2 finals

how do you look at the replay and it CLEARLY went off KG & Boston still gets the ball smmfh
kings fans laughing at you now

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif

smh.gif
@ that out of bounds call..KG clearly touched it last..oh well moving on..

Call me crazy but i still believe we can win 2 games in BOS..

--The refs have nothing to do with the Lakers losing. NOTHING. Boston is still the better team.
--This Laker team doesnt have what it takes. They shoud've protected homecourt.
--Boston will win the next 3 at the Garden. Reverse sweep. Even if not, they win the series in 6 like I originally predicted.

--I'm a realist. And I can admit when one team is better than another. Its over. ITS OVER. I aint hitting the panic button. But I know its over.
--MJ would've never let his Bulls lose a Game 2 of this magnitude. Kobe...SMH at you.

--2009 LA Lakers World Champions***************
--If the Lakers end up winning the series (highly unlikely) I wont post on S&T until New Years Day 2011. Quote me.

LOL@ rondo learning "dream shake" quicker than kobe.

some players just don't need extra lesson for a move.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--The refs have nothing to do with the Lakers losing. NOTHING. Boston is still the better team.
--Boston will win the next 3 at the Garden. Reverse sweep. Even if not, they win the series in 6 like I originally predicted.

--I'm a realist. And I can admit when one team is better than another. Its over. ITS OVER. I aint hitting the panic button. But I know its over.
--MJ would've never let his Bulls lose a Game 2 of this magnitude. Kobe...SMH at you.

--If the Lakers end up winning the series (highly unlikely) I wont post on S&T until New Years Day 2011. Quote me.

Bold

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Rafabio

Glad Boston tied up this at 1 a piece...despite the best attempts of the referees...41 to 26 in free throws smh....loved the and-1 phantom call that Kobe got...pathetic.

Ray Allen is that dude.

Boston probably won't win the middle three games (has any team ever done that?), so they're probably going to have to win in LA again.

correct me if im wrong, but didnt Wade adn heat win three straight at home vs. Dallas?

nope, dallas played two at home, then lost three in miami and the final game back in dallas.

huh?? u basically said what i said lol .

bottom line, Heat won 3 straight at home. 

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Bold
laugh.gif

--You fell for it.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

So I a not worried because the better team should win these best of sevens. Only thing I am potentially worried about is the refs taking over, please don't let that happen.
laugh.gif
Exactly how I felt in 2002.
ohwell.gif

How do Laker fans put up with you? You're like the most pessimistic laker fan ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But as a laker hater you're appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakers home streak = over
pimp.gif

Kobe 30+ streak = OVER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Phil, we comin for you next.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
@ Laker fans complaining about the refs when the Lakers nearly doubled the Celtics FTs, and complaining about the KG out of bounds call when theres no mention of how Pierce got called for a clear SWAT on Artest with barely ANY body contact.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

How do Laker fans put up with you? You're like the most pessimistic laker fan ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But as a laker hater you're appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

--My fellow Laker fans know this is how I roll.
--They know I pull this kind of stuff for "luck". Ask em.
--As for not posting until New Years if Lakers win, I'm serious. It will be worth not posting but having another ring.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Please Laker fans that said we lost because of refs or Rondo or Allen going off, STOP!

We lost because we played bad defense on Allen, and by the time we stopped it was too late. We lost because once Kobe went out because of foul trouble (I agree two of the calls were bad), the reserves forgot to play defense on Rondo. When Kobe was in Rondo didn't do his damage.

With all that said it's one game and the constants are:

-PP is getting Defended well by Artest
-Kobe is playing well on Rondo
-There is something wrong with Garnett, age, knees, I don't know what but it's something.
-The Celtics don't have the size to keep playing with the Lakers

So I a not worried because the better team should win these best of sevens. Only thing I am potentially worried about is the refs taking over, please don't let that happen. I understand bad calls will happen both ways and I don't complain about this but when you have the benefit of looking at the play on a TV just like the rest of america and you BLOW the call, there is something wrong with that. Refs pay attention:

Black hand, white hand.
Black hand touches the ball last and taps it out of bounds
Black hand does NOT belong to a Laker
Black hand belongs to a Celtic.
Therefore Celtics ball?????
NO

Get it right is all I ask especially when you have the benefit to view it on the TV.

That is all Thanks.
At least you get it. From what I saw, Garnett did touch the ball last. However, the Lakers got a lot of calls such Pierce and Big Baby blocks that were called fouls when they were obviously clean.

Back
Top Bottom