Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Ion care what none of yall Future Hive kneegrows say. This project is at the very bottom of Futures discog with Honest. Had to go back and play some WATTBA after hearing this, Trap-N-B? crap. The Future album I can deal with, but this Hndrxx stuff made me want to break my Beats By Dre headphones. 

Don't see how yall could play this ish around any chicks yall foolin with either. My shawty would get tossed out the whip, while I'm driving, if she asked to hear this stuff. 

You lost credibility when you said WATTBA

You can tell the difference between the new **** n old ****. He had a more raspier deeper voice back then and would have a slower flow, more dumb down trap flow. His new ****, he try to actually rap now. It's different u can hear it

This is truth.. i've played some older future for people who may not listen to him routinely & they def said the same thing about his voice sounding off.

Just gave the album another spin, my opinion on it hasn't changed much, definitely some solid tracks but not the Future I prefer. Sorry is a ridiculous track though might be in the top 3 from both of the recent albums.

Speculation on KTT stemming from this article...
http://www.npr.org/sections/thereco...xx-mixtape-culture-infiltrates-music-industry

Seems like a reach but you really never know with this guy lol

Yeah I'd have a heart attack lol.

Listening to Future directly after listening to HNDRXX makes Future sound even better :smokin

Future definitely going to ascend into my top 3 releases from him no doubt. Only one weak track on Future is Popping Tags... and I don't really hate it but Id rather just listen to the rest.

Last edited:
Well I just played the whole album of HNDRXXX

Straigh trash!!!!!!!!! 2/10

im a future fan I want to like it. I want that Stick Talk, Codeiene Crazy, MM, 56, Mad Luv, My Savages, No Basic etc. but just can't find it.

Sorry y'all. It's trash.

Just made a Future HNDRXX playlist on Spotify:

Outta Time
Lookin Exotic
I'm So Groovy
My Collection
Rent Money
Coming Out Strong
Mask Off
Sorry
Feds Did a Sweep
Hallucinating
Might As Well
Selfish
POA
Damage

Ion care what none of yall Future Hive kneegrows say. This project is at the very bottom of Futures discog with Honest. Had to go back and play some WATTBA after hearing this, Trap-N-B? crap. The Future album I can deal with, but this Hndrxx stuff made me want to break my Beats By Dre headphones. 

Don't see how yall could play this ish around any chicks yall foolin with either. My shawty would get tossed out the whip, while I'm driving, if she asked to hear this stuff. 

Haven't listened to this yet, but "
umad.png
" is all I could think off while reading this post

Looking Exotic
Damage
Fresh Air

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] the standouts

If you take the best 13 songs from FUTURE....and add in the best 6 Songs from HNDRXX......this album is by far.....AMAZING

BRB. Going make a playlist :pimp:

"I seen a so called good girl turn on me
I smoked this dope to burn, burn, burn on it
I hit her once, then she tried to shine on me
I passed her off like a blunt to the homie (2X)
We offf the Boulevard, its way too real
They took away Morris Brown, sht was way too real
Grew up 3 minutes from downtown, sht get way too real"

:smokin

This for my ATL ***** right here.

Last edited:
FUTURE is fire. Hendrix is fire. One is hard trap one is soft trap. Hndrxx is for the jawns so it will get heavy spins. Future is for the streets. I like Hendrix cuz it's very smooth and very well done sonically. FUTURE is that get in ya bag music. All in all as a fan I'm impressed and satisfied. From Monster until now has been an incredible run.
My Fav tape is Purple Reign tho but in my opinion none of the tapes are wack if I had to chose one to put at the bottom it would be evol, Hndrxx is above that

This ***** was pitching a perfect game between FUTURE and HNDRXX until Incredible.

Fresh Air is so bad its good :lol: The video for this would be lulz

Bruh about to rule rhythmic.

Back
Top Bottom