Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

My Collection >>>>>

As a whole, not really my speed. But there's some gems in here... I'm glad he dropped them as separate projects. Draco to Testify would've had n_'s confused.

Lookin' Exotic :x :x :x

Got me reminiscing on the times I be marveling at Ayisha Diaz Snapchat [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

He probably gonna have more commercial and radio hits from this but I'm back to future. I might revisit later but how can I stay away from good dope, rent money, mask off etc.

hendrxx cool, I like the production but the vocals not strong enough to play this all the way thru

rather hear someone who can actually sing on these cuts

I'd play it with chicks in the car tho

Better off the second listen.

First listen, I guess I was expecting Trap Future.

Once I knew what the album was about, was definitely better the second time around.

Hallucinating, Turn on Me, Use Me and Comin out Strong standouts.

Last edited:
Hndrxx cool. I immediately ran Mask Off twice after giving the album a full listen through. Back to Future.

Dude really gave the people 34 songs in the span of 7 days. :lol: :smh:

Legend.

Guess I'll give Hndrxx another listen once I get to work. Was listening to it via DJ Akademiks stream on Twitch last night and hated it. Would like for this style to stay with a person like T Pain, a person that really knows how to use auto tune.

Will also give Honest a play through since everybody seems to hate that project.

I guess I'm in the minority, cause I like this about the same as Future. More laid back and smooth, which I've been wanting more of from him lately. Regardless, he gave me 34 songs in two weeks that I dig so.

Last edited:
I don't like this or future overall that much tbh. It's got a few tracks I effs with but I skip a lot on both. I saved the tracks I liked and dumped the rest, I'm not gushing over either of these projects.

On Incredible...its cool so far. I like the change of production style but Futures singing kinda sucks on some songs lol

Coming Out Strong is my fav track so far. That jawn is fire. The real radio single gon come off this album while the club one gon come off Future

Last edited:
Solo is fire! shoulda been on disc 1

Sleepin on the boat wake up smoke dope you dont want no smoke dont want no starch
:smokin

Last edited:
On Turn On Me....i can already tell imma barely be playing this haha. Feels all the same after awhile on the first listen

Solo is fire! shoulda been on disc 1

Sleepin on the boat wake up smoke dope you dont want no smoke dont want no starch
:smokin

Solo is the one track that has that Future vibe. I'ma give this another listen but at first skim thru it's what i expected & not something i will play heavily. With that said i'm gonna make a great Combo album out of this.

Just finished it...it wasnt bad but i can tell im not gon be listening to it much

Some tracks were good, some were whatever. Future was better

Imagine if he never dropped FUTURE and just dropped HNDRXX. I think the reception would have been a bit different. 

I can rock with 3-4 songs from HNDRXX and for the most part I'll listen to FUTURE. I like that he dropped some street ish before appeasing mainstream fans.

Crazy thing is after hearing this i still think songs on Future have a higher chance of being a hit than most on Hndrxx

Someone said it perfectly when they mentioned that tracks from Hndrxx will make it to the radio, while tracks from Future will make it up to the clubs.

Man I was kinda upset at non trap future but after taking this to the lab he got some real gems on here. This production a1.

Back
Top Bottom